Pasta for avocado sandwiches allows you to make a delicious and original snack that can be served on a festive table. Oily fruit with tender pulp in combination with cottage cheese allows you to get the perfect consistency of the paste, smooth and very appetizing in appearance. It can be used as a filling for tartlets or spread on bruschetta, and you can add snacks with fresh herbs, nuts, flax and sesame seeds, spices and dried herbs.
- 150 g of cottage cheese;
- 1 avocado;
- 1 tbsp. l lemon juice;
- 2 pinches of salt;
- 1 clove of garlic;
- 2 pinches of spices;
- 1/2 tsp. flax seed.
1. Prepare all the necessary ingredients - you need an avocado of medium maturity or very ripe. Fat curd does not matter. If the cheese is dry and the avocado is not too ripe, then you may have to add a spoonful of sour cream to the paste. A clove of garlic will give a spicy touch, although it is quite possible to do without it.
2. You can use a blender or food processor to make pasta. First, transfer the cottage cheese to the blender bowl.
3. Peel and slice the avocado, remove the stone. Cut the fruit into small pieces and place it in the blender bowl.
4. Peel garlic cloves and pass through a special press (finely chop with a knife).
5. Add some salt and spices to taste, squeeze the juice out of a slice of lemon. Then grind all the ingredients - you can also use an immersion blender. Crush all ingredients for 2-3 minutes at medium speed. If the avocado was not too ripe, you can turn on the maximum speed so that the paste is homogeneous.
6. Serve the ready-made pasta in a bowl or on bruschetta, sprinkled with flax seeds before serving.