Grapes pleased crop?
It must be prepared for the winter!
Fragrant juices and compotes, sweet jam, savory pickles and thick jams will remind you of summer in winter.
Maybe make homemade wine? Why not!
Grape blanks for the winter - general principles of cooking
On the berries and twigs is going to a lot of dust, cobwebs, litter, which must be removed. Wash the grapes in several stages, separating the berries from the tassels. Then they need to put in a colander or dried on a towel. Blemished, soft, green and cracked berries immediately recline.
What is made from grapes:
• sweet drinks (compotes, juices);
• jam (jam, jam, jelly, honey);
• Home wine;
• marinated, fermented billet.
In any variant of the winter harvesting, it is necessary to ensure sterility. Dishes are washed thoroughly, baking soda is used for this. Then the banks are sterilized over steam or in the oven, cooled. After laying the berries add syrups, marinades. Jam and other sweet masses for the winter should be poured immediately after cooking, while the mass is hot. For closure use special caps and sealer key. Most blanks need to be cooled upside down under a warm blanket.
Compote - family harvesting of grapes for the winter
Compote is a variant of sweet, fragrant and tasty grape harvesting for the winter, which absolutely everyone loves. The recipe of the drink without sterilization, which retains the amazing taste and aroma of fresh berries. The recipe for one three-liter jar.
• 2.2 liters of water;
• 700 grams of grapes;
• 250-300 g of sugar;
• 1 tsp. citric acid;
• optional piece of zest.
1. Bank need to rinse with baking soda, pour boiling water. Covers also handle, but without soda.
2. Rinse the grapes, remove the tassels, dry the berries on a napkin, then transfer them to the prepared container. You can add a little zest. 3. Boil syrup out of water and sugar, let it boil for at least three minutes.
4. Now pour acid into the jar, pour boiling syrup.
5. Immediately roll, turn, cover with a warm blanket.
6. Cool compote should
7. Up bottom, will stand up to two days. Then the bank can be returned to its normal position, transferred to the basement.
Jam - a delicious harvest of grapes for the winter
Grape jam can be made from any variety, the berries can be of different colors, in any case the delicacy is very aromatic, sweet, tasty.
• 1 kg of grapes;
• 0.8 kg of sugar;
• 1 tsp. citric acid;
• 1 glass of water.
1. Free the berries from the twigs, rinse well, leave in a colander to drain the liquid.
2. Combine sugar and water in a saucepan. Heat the syrup over low heat, let the grain dissolve. Then let it boil. Turn off the fire.
3. Add berries to the syrup, stir and leave for an hour.
4. Turn on the heat, boil the jam after boiling for 40 minutes. With a large and clean spoon, periodically remove the thick foam that will appear on top.
5. Add vanilla and citric acid, boil for another quarter of an hour.
6. During this time, you need to prepare jars: rinse, sterilize. Covers can be easily scalded.
7. With a ladle, place the hot jam in cooked containers, close the lids, store for storage.
Wine - alcohol preparation of grapes for the winter
Homemade wine made from grapes is a great alternative to commercial drinks. The cooking process is quite long, requires attention, but the result is worth it.
• 10 kg of grapes;
• 3.5 kg of sugar;
• a glass of raspberry or currant;
1. Prepare a wild yeast starter. Mix a glass of raspberry or currant with half a kilogram of sugar, leave for 4 days warm, they should ferment.
2. Grapes for wine is collected only in dry and sunny weather. Berries need to be removed, remove the message garbage, twigs, rinse and dry. 3. Crush the berries, add the leaven, leave to ferment for three days. Stir with a wooden spoon in the morning and evening.
4. Strain the resulting juice, squeeze the cake, it is no longer useful.
5. Mix the liquid with 1.5 kg of sugar, pour into a 10-liter glass jar.
6. Put on a glove, make a hole in one finger, leave it warm for fermentation.
7. After 4 days, take another kilogram of sugar, stir. Leave for another 7-8 days.
8. Add the remaining sugar dissolved in two liters of water. Take out the wine in a room with a temperature of up to 20 degrees, withstand from 18 to 25 days.
9. As soon as the wine stops playing, you need to take a hose, remove the wine from the sediment in a clean jar.
10. Leave for maturation for 60 days, now the cans can be covered with a nylon cap or bottled beverage. If sediment re-forms, it will need to be removed again.
Jam - bright harvest of grapes for the winter
For jam it is better to use dark grapes, for example, Isabella. Then the delicacy will be very bright and rich. Choose juicy and ripe berries.
• 1800 grams of grapes;
• 1 kg of sugar;
• term lemon 90 ml;
• 1 tsp. peel.
1. Rinse the grapes, each. Cut it in half, put it in a saucepan. Add a glass of water, put on the stove.
2. Boil under the lid for 10-15 minutes, the grapes should be well steamed.
3. Remove, cool.
4. Rub through a sieve to make a gentle mash. Return it to the pan, everything else can be thrown away.
5. Add sugar, chopped zest, stir and place on the stove.
6. Boil the jam for a quarter of an hour over low heat.
7. Add lemon juice, cook the jam to the desired consistency. Stir regularly to prevent the mass from burning.
8. While the jam is being prepared, prepare the jars with lids, they should be clean and dry.
9. Spread out a hot delicacy of grapes, cork.
Beckmes - honey harvesting of grapes for the winter
Honey from grapes is a wonderful preparation for which you will need the most ripe and juicy berries. Juice from them can be extracted in any way, for example, with the help of an electric device or a juicer. Ingredients
• grape juice;
• spices (optional).
1. Take any amount of grape juice. Pour into a basin or into a wide pan, the larger the evaporation area, the faster the fruit honey will be cooked.
2. Put on the stove, when boiling, remove the foam.
3. Boil down the mass by 3 or 3.5 times. The thicker it becomes, the more often it will be necessary to mix the juice.
4. For flavor, you can add zest, cinnamon, ginger or just vanilla.
5. Check the mass density by cooling a few drops on a saucer.
6. Pour boiling honey into sterile jars, cork, clean for the winter.
Pickled berries - savory grape harvesting for the winter
For marinating, choose long, dense berries. Soft and juicy grapes are not suitable, it is better to use it for jam or jam.
• 0.9-1 kg of grapes;
• 100 ml of wine vinegar;
• 700 ml of water;
• 1 clove;
• 1 sticks of cinnamon;
• 10 g of salt;
• 100 g sugar.
1. Combine all the ingredients for the marinade in a saucepan, put on the stove. Boil the boiling field for a couple of minutes. Cinnamon and cloves, too, add immediately, but before pouring they must be removed.
2. Grapes can be pickled with berries or small tassels. In any case, the raw materials need to be thoroughly washed and dried.
3. Place grapes in clean jars. Tanks need to be filled to the top.
4. Fill the jars with boiling marinade.
5. Spread a towel or any other cloth into an empty saucepan, put the jars in, cover them with lids, but do not clog them.
6. Now you need to add enough boiling water to the saucepan so that the liquid covers the jars 2/3 of the height.
7. Turn on the stove. Sterilize 0.5 liter jars 10 minutes, liter quarter hour. The countdown starts from the moment of boiling water in a saucepan.
8. Then gently remove from the pan, tighten the key. The cover does not need to be removed or changed.
Moistened grapes with mustard - vigorous harvesting for the winter
Recipe interesting preparation of grapes for the winter. Best for her fit sour, dense berries. The recipe is designed for 10 kg of berries, but you can make less. To do this, reduce proportionally the amount of all ingredients. Ingredients
• 5 liters of water;
• 10 kg of berries;
• 50 g of salt;
• 150 g of sugar;
• 50 g mustard.
1. Berries need to be freed from the twigs, washed, folded in a tank, in a pan or in another container, which will be convenient to put the oppression.
2. To fill in five liters of water you need to dissolve all the ingredients in the recipe, including mustard.
3. Cover the grapes with a wooden circle or flat plate, a lid. Put pressure on top.
4. Fill the marinade in the tank. Leave the grape harvest warm for 4 days.
5. Then the tank must be taken out to a cool place with a temperature of up to 15 degrees.
6. After 3-4 weeks you can take a sample from the blank. They will stop wetted berries until spring, but the taste will increase each time.
Billets of grapes for the winter - tips and tricks
• If the billet requires sterilization in boiling water, time starts to start after the liquid boils in the pan.
• When cooking sweet delicacies from grapes (jam, jam, jam), you must remove foam from the surface. If it falls into the jar, the blank will not last long.
• If it is not possible to process the jars above the steam, you can rinse them and put them on the grid in the oven. Turn on the stove and warm the dishes well.
• To check the density of jam or grape jam, you need to drop a little treat on a plate and cool.