At home, it is difficult to prepare the same grape juice as it is sold in the store, because the juice in the grapes is tightly bound to the pulp and passes through the juicer with it. But this is not a reason to abandon the natural preparation, because the juice with pulp is also very tasty.
Any grape varieties can be used for juice, however, the yield of the product, its color and consistency will depend on the variety. Varieties with small berries and lots of seeds are better left for making wine and stewed fruit, and for the juice to take is not the most expensive, but large-fruited grapes.
- grapes - 3 kg .;
- granulated sugar - 500 g.
1. Grapes for making juice, we need dark varieties.
2. We release the berries from the twigs, sort out the good ones, throwing away the spoiled and dry ones.
3. To avoid a hassle with bones and skin, it is easiest to use a juicer for cooking. After the juice is squeezed, put it on a slow fire, counting the time from boiling for 5 minutes. Do not forget to add the required amount of sugar.
4. Sterilize the jar by placing it in hot water. Boil for about 15 minutes, then leave to dry.
5. To sterilize the lid, put it in hot water for 5 minutes, wipe it with a kitchen towel.
6. Pour the bubbling juice into the banks, filling them to the very edge of the neck. We seal hermetically with a lid.
7. Turn the preservation neck down to complete cooling.
8. Homemade grape juice is ready to eat.