Coffee is an invigorating drink from which many start the day.
Not every product gives such a charge of energy and strength. But only true coffee fans prepare a drink in the Turk, and even in the copper.
This vessel allows you to maximize the taste of coffee beans and extract from them all the best.
But how is coffee brewed on a gas stove in Turk?
How to make coffee on a gas stove - general principles
The basis of boiled coffee is not a powder, but grains. From them the most tasty and invigorating drink turns out. Therefore, true coffee lovers pass by the already ground product and prefer to cook it themselves. For this, ordinary household coffee grinders are used.
What else is used to make a drink:
• Water. It is better to use purified, spring.
• Sugar. It is added to taste.
• Milk. Can be used instead of water or both fluids are mixed.
• Cream. Go as an additive, usually in small quantities.
• Spices (ginger, cinnamon, cloves, various peppers). Fragrant drinks are very popular now.
• Cocoa and chocolate. Classic and win-win combination.
Turk can use any. Now you can find containers in the form of a kettle, with double compartments and other devices. But it is believed that there is nothing better than the classical Turks with a copper handle, and it is in this that the most successful drink is obtained.
How to make coffee on a gas stove with froth
Foam - this is exactly what many appreciate the boiled drink. And true coffee lovers can even get upset if there is none. But how is coffee brewed on a gas stove with frothy? The number of products we take by eye, taking into account their taste preferences.
• coffee beans;
• sugar and cream to taste.
1. We take roasted coffee beans, grind into powder. If this is done immediately before cooking the drink, then it will receive the maximum aroma and taste.
2. Put the Turk on the gas stove and warm it up for 5-7 seconds.
3. Add ground coffee. Usually there is 1-1.5 coffee spoons per cup of drink. We warm up the powder for a few seconds. It is important not to overdo it so that it does not burn. 4. Add water. To shorten the time, you can add in the Turku already ready boiling water from the kettle, stir.
5. Give the drink to boil over high heat. The foam starts to rise and immediately turn off.
6. We are waiting for 30 seconds, turn it on again, let the foam rise and turn it off. Repeat this several times to make the foam more stable.
7. We are waiting for half a minute, do not touch the Turk, give the thick to the bottom. Pour the drink into the cup, put sugar or cream to taste, do not actively mix, in order to preserve the charming foam.
How to make coffee in Turk on a gas stove with milk
Milk smoothes and softens the taste of boiled coffee. Of course, you can simply pour a small amount into the ready-made drink. But its taste and aroma will simply suffer in that case, there is a better idea.
• 1 tsp. ground coffee;
• 50 ml of milk;
• 30 ml of water.
1. Pour milk into a Turk and warm it up. It is not necessary to bring to a boil, enough to hot.
2. Add dry coffee powder, warm up a few seconds together.
3. Add 30 ml of water, make the drink boil. As soon as the foam starts to rise, immediately turn off.
4. Insist thirty seconds for precipitation and can be poured into a heated cup.
How to make coffee on a gas stove with pepper
Pepper coffee is what real gourmets drink. This drink is not only uplifting, but it also accelerates blood. It is also believed that caffeine and hot pepper contribute to weight loss. But some prefer to use allspice, which, by the way, is also better to grind before cooking. You can do this with coffee beans.
• 1 teaspoon coffee;
• pinch of pepper;
• 250 ml of water.
1. Combine coffee with pepper, pour it in Turku and heat it over low heat.
2. Pour in water and bring to a boil over low heat.
3. Turn off, let it brew for a minute and can be poured into a cup. Pepper drink can be used in its pure form or supplemented with dairy products, sugar.
How to make coffee in Turk on a gas stove with cinnamon
A wonderful recipe invigorating drink, which not only charges the mood, but also has a lot of useful properties. Better to use real cinnamon sticks. But if this is not, then take the ground powder. Ingredients
• 1.5 tsp. ground coffee;
• a piece of cinnamon or a pinch of ground;
• 1 cup water.
1. Put the Turku, warm up a few seconds.
2. Add cinnamon stick, immediately put the coffee.
3. Pour a cup of water can boiling water.
4. We mix and, without ceasing, we watch. As soon as the drink begins to boil, immediately remove from heat.
5. Let stand for half a minute and pour it into a cup. If you used a piece of cinnamon, then remove it. But you can throw a new wand into the cup for decoration. Or sprinkle coffee crema powder cinnamon.
How to make coffee on a gas stove with chocolate
Chocolate coffee is a fairy tale! Especially if the drink is prepared in Turk. It will emanate an unmatched fragrance. But how is coffee brewed on a gas stove with real chocolate?
• 3 cubes of dark chocolate;
• 1 tsp. coffee;
• 120 ml of water;
• 1 tsp. cream;
• sugar to taste.
1. Put coffee powder in Turku, put it on the stove.
2. After 5 seconds, add water, you can immediately boil.
3. Next pour a spoonful of cream, if necessary, then you can immediately add sugar.
4. We warm the drink and, as soon as it starts to boil, turn it off.
5. Immediately add chocolate cubes. Give stand on the stove so that they melt, and the coffee grounds are gone to the bottom.
6. Pour the drink into the cup, gently stir the risen chocolate with a spoon and it's done!
How to make coffee in Turk on a gas stove with cocoa
No chocolate? You can brew a drink with cocoa powder! Any powder is used, but better without sugar.
• 1 tsp. coffee;
• 1 tsp. cocoa;
• 50 ml of milk;
• 1 tsp. Sahara;
• 70 ml of water.
1. Combine cocoa powder with water, you can immediately in Turku, send it to the stove and boil it a minute after boiling.
2. Add milk and sugar, warm up for a few seconds.
3. The last is coffee. Pour the powder, stir and cook further.
4. As soon as the foam starts to rise, turn off and let the powders fall into the sediment.
5. Pour into a cup and enjoy!
How to make coffee in Turk on a gas stove with spices in milk
Recipe spiced coffee drink, which is prepared in milk without adding water. It is better to use a product with a small fat content. If a spice is not to your taste, it can be easily excluded. Ingredients
• 160 ml of milk;
• 1 clove asterisk;
• 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon;
• 1/4 teaspoon dry ginger;
• 1/4 teaspoon black pepper;
• 1.5 tsp of coffee;
• 1 pea allspice.
1. Grind coffee and pea of allspice into powder, put it in Turku and add all other spices.
2. We put on the stove, turn on a small fire and warm it up. Will unusual flavor. But you need to be careful and do not burn the fragrant mixture.
3. Pour in the milk, add the fire, stir and boil.
4. As soon as the drink starts to boil, turn it off.
5. Let stand, then pour into a cup. The star of the carnation is thrown away.
Coffee brewing in the Turk - useful tips and tricks
• The coffee is tasty and saturated only from finely ground beans. And they need to grind before boiling the drink. If you need to prepare a certain amount of ground powder, then you need to store it in an airtight container, preferably from dark glass. Coffee does not tolerate contact with plastic.
• A pinch of salt added to the Turk smooths the taste of the coffee and makes it a little softer. The same technique is useful if you suddenly added more powder than you need.
• The fried grains of it are subject to long storage. Their taste is gradually lost. And therefore you should not buy already roasted grain.
• It is recommended to warm up or at least pour boiling water on a coffee cup before bottling a drink.
• How much powder should be used when brewing a beverage? It is believed that the cup goes up to two teaspoons. Exceeding this amount adversely affects the functioning of the cardiovascular system. But you can add less.
• When cooking a beverage, the foam on the surface should not disappear and should not be removed in any way.