Brisol is beautiful and tasty, but it is not a dish. Or rather, a dish, only if it is indicated what it is made of, because brizol can be made from meat or fish stuffing, from beaten meat or fish fillets, and theoretically from anything, fried it in anything.
Brizol is usually rolled up, filling it with vegetables, cheese, greens, or simply folded in half. The most beautiful is obtained from the minced meat breeze, roasted on a small skillet, because it limits the spreading of the egg and the cake goes out perfectly round.
If there is ready minced meat, then this is a fairly quick dish that can be beautifully served.
- raw meat (preferably beef) - 300-350 g;
- small onions - 3 pcs;
- chicken eggs - 2 pieces;
- flour - 100-125 g;
- spices for meat.
1. Prepare all the ingredients, clean the bulbs.
2. We form minced meat (beef was used in the recipe).
3. Rub the onions on a fine grater and add to the mince.
4. Add spices for the selected type of meat (watch the spices salinity). Thoroughly mix everything.
5. We break eggs into a plate and whisk with a whisk until smooth.
6. Slowly add flour to the finished egg mass.
7. Form a thin tortilla of minced meat and dip it in an egg mass.
8. Fry the flatbread in a frying pan with lots of sunflower oil.
9. Turn the brisol over and fry on the other side until golden brown.
10. You can wrap the vegetables in a ready and slightly cooled brisol and nicely serve with a leaf of lettuce.