Casserole with minced meat and potatoes - a dish that can be offered not only for dinner.
They can have a hearty breakfast and even use as a second lunch.
But the main advantage is the speed and ease of preparation.
The ingredients are in shape and you can forget about it, but only for a while.
The dish is prepared by itself, and we spend the vacant time on more interesting activities.
Casserole with minced meat and potatoes - general principles of cooking
The simplest casseroles are made from raw foods. Potatoes are cut, minced seasoned with spices, it all fits into the form and sent to the oven. Layers can be smeared with sauces, filled with various mixtures, sprinkle the top with cheese.
Also, casseroles with minced meat and potatoes can be prepared from pre-boiled, fried or stewed foods. Sometimes some of the ingredients are laid raw, and some cooked. This is done to reduce or equalize the cooking time.
What else can be put in the casserole:
• different vegetables;
• cheese and other dairy products.
There are no restrictions on the use of spices. You can add commercial mixes or combine different seasonings yourself. Casseroles are cooked mainly in the oven, less often in a slow cooker. Food is baked at a temperature of 180-200 ° C from 30 minutes to an hour.
Recipe 1: Casserole with minced meat and potatoes under cheese crust
The most common variant of casserole with minced meat and potatoes, under a fragrant crust of cheese. Meat for minced meat can take any: beef, pork, chicken or poultry. But especially well obtained from a mixture of several species. Cheese is used only hard.
• 0.8 kg of potatoes;
• 0.7 kg of meat;
• 2 bulbs;
• 150 ml sour cream;
• 2 cloves of garlic;
• 0.5 tablespoons of dried dill; • 0.15-0.2 kg of cheese.
1. Cut the peeled onions into pieces. We wash the meat, dry it and cut it too. We grind in the combine or we pass through the meat grinder. Better with a large mesh. In the mince put salt pepper, mix.
2. We clean the potatoes and cut into thin slices of 3 millimeters.
3. Sour cream mixed with dill. We rub cheese with large shavings.
4. Putting the casserole in a greased form. Put a layer of potatoes on the bottom, sprinkle with salt, grease with sour cream. Then sprinkle with cheese and put a thin layer of minced meat. Then again potatoes, spices, sour cream, cheese and minced meat.
5. We put all the products, the top should be made of minced meat, which we grease with sour cream with dill and fall asleep with cheese residues.
6. We send casserole to prepare for 45 minutes in the oven. If necessary, the time is extended. Temperature 190 ° C.
Recipe 2: Casserole with minced meat and potatoes with mushrooms
For mushroom casserole with potatoes and minced meat, we will use champignons, as well as sour cream. Prepare this dish a little longer than the previous one, as the mushrooms require pre-roasting. Stuffing use any.
• 0.4 kg minced meat;
• 0.2 kg of champignons;
• 0.15 kg of hard cheese;
• 7 potatoes;
• 1-2 onions;
• 0.25 kg sour cream;
1. Mushrooms cut into small cubes, fry in a skillet for about five minutes.
2. Combine minced meat with mushrooms, add to them finely chopped onion. Pour spices, you can use any seasoning for meat, dry adjika or hops-suneli.
3. Peel the potatoes, cut into slices and mix with spices.
4. To fill, you need to combine the egg with sour cream, add a little salt, pepper and chopped garlic. The quantity is adjustable to your liking, it is possible without it.
5. Lubricate the form, lay out half the potatoes. Sprinkle with a small amount of cheese, about a third. 6. Now comes a layer of minced meat.
7. On him again the potato (all that remained).
8. Fill with sour cream sauce with egg and send the casserole for 40 minutes to bake. Do not set the temperature above 180.
9. Now take out, check with a fork the softness of the potatoes. Slices should poke through easily. If the plug does not fit well, then prepare another 10 minutes.
10. Fall asleep with the remaining cheese, which is better to be rubbed large and bake for another 10 minutes. Now you can add the temperature to 200 degrees so that a beautiful crust is fried.
Recipe 3: Casserole with minced meat and potatoes with tomatoes
Tomatoes add to the casserole juiciness and give a slight sourness. Use ripe, but hard fruits that can be cut neatly.
• 0.7 kg of potatoes;
• 0.7 kg minced meat;
• 2 bulbs;
• 140 grams of mayonnaise;
• 4 tomatoes;
• cheese optional.
1. Clean the potatoes, cut into slices, add half of the mayonnaise, salt, pepper and spread into the prepared form.
2. Onion cut halves of ringlets, sprinkle potatoes.
3. Minced meat is also seasoned with spices, laid out on top of potatoes and onions, smoothed with a spoon.
4. Cut the tomatoes into circles and stack in one layer. Perhaps the tomatoes will leave a little more or less, depending on the size of the form and vegetables.
5. We smear the casserole from above with mayonnaise and send it to the oven for an hour.
6. If you want to sprinkle with cheese, then do it 15 minutes before the end of cooking.
Recipe 4: Casserole with minced meat and potatoes in a slow cooker
The casserole in multvark can be collected in advance and put the timer. And at the right time will expect a ready dish for a hearty dinner.
• 500 grams of potatoes;
• 500 grams of minced meat;
• 2 bulbs or one large;
• 100 ml sour cream;
• 100 ml of mayonnaise;
• 4 eggs;
• 2 tablespoons of flour;
1. Cut the onion and mix with minced meat, add any seasoning, do not forget to salt. You can put a clove of garlic for taste. 2. Cut potatoes into thin slices.
3. Make a filling of sour cream with mayonnaise and eggs, salt and pepper, put the flour.
4. Lubricate the multicooker container with oil.
5. Spread a layer of potatoes, pour a little pouring to seal the slices.
6. Now a layer of stuffing, also pour pouring, then again potatoes and so on. You can simply make 2 layers of potatoes and mince in the middle or repeat the alternation several times. At the end, pour out all the mass of sour cream.
7. Close the slow cooker, turn on the “roasting” program and leave for 60 minutes. Then open, check, if necessary, extend the time.
8. Turn the finished casserole into a dish and cut into pieces like a cake. Thanks to the fill, it can be easily done.
Recipe 5: Casserole with minced meat and potatoes with milk
Variant of the most delicate casserole in milk filling. Similarly, you can use the cream, but not very high fat or diluted with water.
• 0.3 kg minced meat;
• 8-9 potatoes;
• 300 ml of milk;
• 0.1 kg of cheese;
1. Cut a thin peeled potatoes.
2. Salt mince, you can add chopped onion, garlic, paprika, sweet peppers, seasoning mixes. In general, any products, but not sour, so that the milk is not curdled.
3. Rub cheese, mix with milk.
4. We put in the form of potatoes, then stuffing and potatoes again. You can make several layers.
5. Fill the casserole with milk sauce and send to prepare in the oven, hold for about 50 minutes at 180 degrees.
Recipe 6: Casserole with minced meat and potatoes and cabbage
Recipe for an economical casserole with potatoes, minced meat and other vegetables. By the way, cabbage for it can be used not only fresh, but also pickled or sour.
• 6 potatoes;
• 0.5 kg of cabbage;
• 0.4 kg minced meat;
• 1 onion;
• 1 carrot;
• 300 ml sour cream;
• 0.15 kg of cheese;
1. Cook potatoes in a uniform. Cool, clean and cut into circles, but not thin. 2. In the stuffing add diced onion, pepper and salt.
3. In a skillet fry cabbage with carrots. If you use pickled or sauerkraut, then squeeze the brine well.
4. Putting the casserole in an anointed butter form. Layers: half potatoes, minced meat, cabbage, potatoes. Sprinkle each layer with spices and pour sour cream.
5. Top sleep with cheese and send the dish to cook in the oven for 30-35 minutes.
Recipe 7: Casserole with minced meat, potatoes and zucchini
A wonderful dish for summer dinner, easy to prepare and mainly consisting of seasonal vegetables.
• 500 grams of minced meat;
• 500 grams of zucchini;
• 4 tomatoes;
• 4 potatoes;
• 20 grams of oil;
• 1 onion;
• 1 sweet pepper;
• 4 eggs;
• 150 grams of cream or sour cream;
• 200 grams of cheese.
1. Boil the potatoes almost to readiness, cut into circles.
2. All vegetables are peeled. Zucchini also cut into slices, pepper and onion in half rings, tomatoes with plates.
3. Minced meat can be laid raw or lightly fried in a pan. But, in any case, we fill it with spices right away.
4. Beat eggs with salt and sour cream (cream). Salt well so as not to sprinkle vegetables. You can add pepper.
5. Collect the casserole. To do this, place half of zucchini on the bottom of a greased form, grease with sour cream and eggs. Top put all the potatoes, pour sour cream, then half the onion.
6. On the bowl lay out the stuffing, sprinkle this layer with rings of Bulgarian pepper. Put tomatoes, zucchini on it and pour the rest of sour cream with eggs.
7. Bake the dish for 30 minutes at a temperature not lower than 200 degrees. There will be a lot of juice from fresh vegetables, it needs to be allowed to evaporate.
8. We take out the form, fill the vegetables with cheese and bake for another 15 minutes, but it is better to focus on the readiness of the casserole.
Recipe 8: Casserole with minced meat and mashed potatoes
Option casseroles from already cooked mashed potatoes. It can be cooked specifically or use the remnants of a side dish. Ingredients
• 300 grams of minced meat;
• 2 eggs;
• 700 grams of mashed potatoes;
• 2 bulbs;
• 2-3 tablespoons of breadcrumbs;
• 2 tablespoons sour cream.
1. Fry minced meat with chopped onions in a skillet for five minutes. If it is not very fat, then put the oil. Spice with spices.
2. In the mashed potatoes add raw eggs, stir.
3. Lubricate the form, it is better to walk a piece of butter. Then sprinkle profusely with breadcrumbs. But you can use bran, milled oatmeal.
4. Spread half the mashed potatoes, then the mince and again the potatoes.
5. Lubricate the top layer with sour cream and send the form to the oven for 20 minutes.
Casserole with minced meat and potatoes - tips and tricks
• Potatoes cooked twice as long as ground beef. To speed up the process, you can boil it, at least until half-ready, and only then put into shape.
• If you sprinkle a greased form with breadcrumbs, the casserole will not only better part with it, but will become covered with a crispy crust.
• The minced meat in a baked dish will be tastier if you add onion fried in ghee or butter.
• Cheese is an optional casserole ingredient. Instead, you can simply smear the surface with sour cream, mayonnaise or a mixture of these products with eggs.