Pumpkin is such a versatile vegetable that you can cook first courses from it, second dishes, pastries.
Pumpkin pies are not only healthy and tasty, but also look very appetizing. They turn out beautiful orange color.
The taste of pumpkin pie is a bit like carrot pastry, but with a stronger pumpkin flavor.
Pumpkin pie in the oven comes out lush and fragrant. But with the advent of the multicooker, many housewives cook pumpkin pie in it.
The advantage of the multicooker is that the program in it for baking cakes is already set, which means you do not need to worry about setting the desired temperature. The slow cooker will do everything by itself. But still, some nuances exist.
- Pumpkin is a very juicy vegetable. Therefore, adding it to the dough, you need to consider that during baking, it will give juice, and the dough will become thinner.
- Before putting the pumpkin in the dough, it is rubbed on a grater, ground in a blender or rubbed through a sieve (baked in the oven).
- The pomp of the cake depends on how well the eggs are beaten. If they are not whipped, pumpkin pie will look like casserole. He will not as high as we would like, and wet.
- If the pumpkin is rubbed on a medium grater, then the baked dough will come out light, slightly yellowish, and the pumpkin slices will be clearly visible. This cake turns porous, like a biscuit.
- Pumpkin chopped in a blender colors the cake in a bright color.
- For flavor, vanillin and cinnamon can be added to the dough. The taste of the cake will be much better if you put orange or lemon zest together with the pumpkin. Part of the pumpkin can be replaced with fragrant apples.
- There should not be a lot of pumpkin in the test, otherwise it will not allow the cake to rise well.
Pumpkin Pie in a Multicooker with Cinnamon
- pumpkin - 300 g;
- sugar - 1, 5 st .;
- eggs - 3 pcs .;
- flour - 1, 5 st .;
- refined vegetable oil - 100 g;
- cinnamon - 0, 5 tsp;
- salt - pinch;
- baking powder - 1 tsp;
- butter - 10 g (for the bowl).
- Peel the pumpkin, remove the soft inner part with seeds. Rub it on a not very fine grater. Leave while in the plate.
- Place the eggs in another bowl. Beat with a mixer, gradually adding sugar. Immediately put the salt. The egg mass should increase in volume, thicken and become similar to cream.
- Pour in vegetable oil and mix.
- Put a pumpkin. If she gave juice, press. It is believed that too wet pumpkin is bad for raising the dough.
- Add flour mixed with baking powder and cinnamon. Stir to avoid lumps. The dough should turn out slightly thick. Do not forget that during baking a pumpkin will give juice.
- Prepare the multicooker for work. Grease the bowl with butter. Put all the dough into it, flatten it with a spatula.
- Close the slow cooker, set the “Baking” mode.
- Bake the pie for 60 minutes. In many multicookers, this program is designed for 45 minutes, so you have to turn off the unit, reset it to the same mode, and cook another 15 minutes.
- Turn off the slow cooker. Wait 5-10 minutes and only then open the lid. Get the cup. With a silicone or wooden spatula, swipe around the edges of the cake to prevent it from sticking. Dip the steaming rack into the bowl. Turn the bowl over. The cake will easily slip out of it and remain on the grill. In this position, let it cool completely.
- Put it on the dish. Sprinkle with powdered sugar or decorate as you like.
Pumpkin pie in a slow cooker with nutmeg and cloves
- pumpkin - 300 g;
- flour - 300 g;
- sugar - 150 g;
- eggs - 2 pcs .;
- refined vegetable oil - 80 g;
- salt - pinch;
- baking powder - bag (10 g);
- nutmeg and cloves to taste;
- butter (for bowl) - 10 g.
- Peel the pumpkin, remove the seeds. Cut into cubes, fold on a baking sheet and bake in the oven until soft. Cooking time depends on the pumpkin variety.
- Grind it in a blender until mashed.
- Pour sugar into dishes, break eggs. Mix the mixture with a mixer until creamy and increase in volume.
- Mix all liquid ingredients in a bowl. Add flour, baking powder and spices. Pre-ground clove into powder.
- Mix everything so that there are no lumps.
- Lubricate the multicooker bowl with butter. Put the dough in it. Well level a shovel.
- Close the multicooker, turn on the Baking mode. Cook 60 minutes. If your multicooker shuts down earlier, then immediately restart the program, cook the cake for a few more minutes (depending on the time remaining).
- Give the cake some rest. Then remove it from the bowl using a steaming tank. Cool it down. Cut into portions.
Mistress to note
The cooking time for pumpkin pie is indicated as approximate. Before turning off the multicooker, check the readiness of the cake with a toothpick. If the cake is not ready yet, leave it in the slow cooker for a few more minutes.