Man is essentially a predator and, despite drastic changes in the food system (compared to our ancient ancestors), meat remains the most desirable product for most people.
However, by itself, the meat is not as tasty as dishes made from it, with the addition of other products, herbs and spices.
Today we present you a rather original recipe for braised beef with green beans and mushrooms. Three representatives of different protein groups (animal, vegetable proteins and mushrooms) together make up a rather harmonious trio - a bit harsh meat flesh, elastic mushroom pieces and very tender young bean pods.
- beef - 600 g;
- green beans - 200 g;
- champignon mushrooms - 150 g .;
- salt - pinch;
- freshly ground pepper.
1. Take the products we need for cooking. As for meat, it is best to choose the soft part, because it is faster extinguished and will be tender. Cut the film and excess fat, rinse in cold water. Mushrooms neatly clean. At the bean we get rid of the tails on both sides. My products.
2. Cut into large pieces of meat.
3. Take a roomy pot, send it to the prepared meat.
4. String beans can be cut in half or can be left whole.
5. We send it to the meat, we try to distribute it evenly.
6. Next, put sliced mushrooms into the pan. Season with black pepper and salt. Add a small amount of water and put the container on the burner. Stew for 50 minutes on low heat.
7. Serve the dish, slightly decorating.