Beans can be used for cooking already from the moment when small soft grains are just beginning to appear in its pods. At this time, the pod itself is fleshy and juicy, and when cooked it is very soft and has a delicate sweetish taste.
In our today's recipe, young green beans serve as an ingredient of a delicious protein salad along with roasted chicken fillet, tomatoes and lettuce.
Season this salad can be any light sauce to your taste. We suggest that you take olive oil and sesame as a dressing and add a little spiciness to the dish, seasoning it with freshly ground pepper.
- chicken breast - 300 g;
- green beans - 200 g;
- cherry tomatoes - 2 pcs .;
- olive oil;
- salad leaves - 100 g;
- freshly ground pepper.
1. Prepare the necessary ingredients. Chicken meat is washed in running water, getting rid of the film and fat. Tomatoes mine, tear off tails.
2. We rinse the string beans, cut off the tails on both sides. For the salad it should be boiled, so put it in cold water and send to the fire, counting the time from boiling for 5 minutes. To keep it crunchy, after boiling, place it in ice water and place in a colander.
3. Chop the brisket in medium pieces.
4. Fry it in a pan until golden brown with the beans.
5. We put all products in a large container. We tear lettuce leaves into small pieces and send them to the dishes. Sprinkle with sesame, salt and pepper, season with olive oil.
6. Serve in a large flat plate.