For a change, sometimes you can cook pork and beef burgers in a frying pan - they are always quite fatty, so you should not often get carried away with this dish. However, such meatballs are perfectly combined with mashed potatoes or buckwheat cereal, so do not hesitate, you need to cook. It is best to make the stuffing yourself, then your meatballs will certainly get tasty.
List of ingredients:
- 500g of beef,
- 250 g pork,
- 100 g fat,
- 2 onions,
- 1 chicken egg,
- 2-3 crackers,
- 100 ml of milk,
- 2 tbsp. l flour,
- cooking oil,
- 1, 5 tsp. salt,
- 1 tsp. spices for meatballs.
1. Chilled meat should be washed and dried, then cut the film and optionally pieces of fat, bones. After that, cut the pork and beef into medium pieces so that it is convenient to twist them through a meat grinder.
2. Peel and cut a couple of large onions into 3-4 pieces, twist together with the meat, alternating between pork, beef and onion.
3. Smash a couple of pieces of white bread (fresh or crackers) into pieces and soak in milk, then squeeze lightly and send to the mince. Here also hammer in a fresh chicken egg.
4. Salt and pepper stuffing, mix. It is advisable to repel it 10 times on the table or bowl. To splash meat juice not flying in different directions, put the stuffing in the bag. Pour the flour in a saucer. Form a oval or round-shaped patty with wet hands, roll in flour on both sides.
5. Heat the butter in a pan, put the cutlets tightly to each other - they become smaller during frying. Fry for 4-5 minutes on each side on low heat, you can cover the pan with a lid.
6. Put ready-made pig-beef cutlets on a pan on a napkin so that excess oil is absorbed. Serve with a side dish or vegetable salad. Such burgers are tasty when hot and when cold, even from the fridge.