What could be better than fast food according to many people? Only fast food, cooked personally at home, for example, a homemade hamburger with pork. It is not worth long to describe the wondrous taste and incredible usefulness of this snack, as they say - it is better to try once. If you have buns, gravy and minced meat, then making such a burger is very simple and does not take much time. If you cook a hamburger from scratch, then get ready to tinker, however, the result is worth it.
List of ingredients:
- 4 hamburger buns,
- 350 grams of pork,
- 50 g fat,
- 4 leaves of lettuce,
- 1 large tomato,
- 1 large onion for minced meat,
- 1 onion for the filling,
- 100 g of hard cheese,
- 1 tsp. salt (no slides),
- 0, 5 tsp. spices,
- 2 tbsp. l frying oils,
- 100 ml of tomato sauce.
1. If you took lean pork, then do not forget about fat - then the burgers for meatballs will be juicy. As an option - use cutlet pork. Wash a piece of meat, cut off all excess, dry and cut into small pieces.
2. Fold the pieces of meat into a combine, and place the onion, salt and spices cleaned and cut into several pieces, and you can add dried herbs.
3. Twist the meat to a state of uniform stuffing, 2-3 minutes at medium speed. Put the meat in a bowl. There is no need to add anything else. If you do not hesitate, you can try the stuffing for salt and spices.
4. On a blackboard, lay out the plastic wrap. With wet hands, form small balls of mince, about 5 cm in diameter. Then put them on the film and flatten them into a neat round cutlet. You can freeze the cutlets a little.
5. Grease frying pan with oil for frying and heat it, put cutlets on a hot surface and fry for 3 minutes on each side on medium heat.
6. Hard cheese should be cut into slices, a tomato should be cut into thin slices, and onions should be peeled and cut into thin rings.
7. Any sauce is suitable for burgers, take your favorite one. You can use regular ketchup, and you can mix mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic and paprika, as an option. Cut the burger buns lengthwise and fry until golden brown. Then spread the bottom of the sauce.
8. Wash the lettuce leaves and dry them with a towel. Put the leaves on top of the sauce.
9. Put the cutlets on top of the lettuce leaves, grease them with the sauce, but not as abundantly as a loaf.
10. On top of the cutlets lay out 1-2 slices of cheese. If the cutlets are still hot, then the cheese can melt beautifully, deliciously.
11. On top of the cheese lay out 1-2 onion circles. It is better to use red onions, it is sweet.
12. The final layer is tomato circles.
13. The upper part of the loaf also needs to be greased with sauce and cover it with tomatoes. Hamburger is ready. So that it does not break up, you can fasten layers of burger with skewers before serving, especially if you need to transport it somewhere.
Homemade pork burger ready! You can eat at home or take burgers with you as a snack.