Chopped chicken patties are often called lazy chops. Although it's too lazy here - it takes a lot of time to cut meat. But you can save yourself from frying by putting portions of minced meat on a baking sheet. It turns out even tastier, but it's not for everybody. Well, if you stick to a diet and exclude fried from the diet, then this recipe is for you. Suitable cutlets for children's menu.
List of ingredients:
- 350 g of chicken meat,
- 1 large onion,
- 2 chicken eggs,
- 1 tsp. spices,
- 1 tsp. salt,
- 3 tbsp. l semolina,
- 2 tbsp. l vegetable oil.
1. This recipe uses skinless chicken goulash. If you use the breast (fillet), cutlets will be more dry, because of the low fat content. Goulash cutlets are juicier but fatter. Wash and cut all excess, then cut the meat into small pieces, 5-7 mm on each side. For this it is better to take the sharpest knife in the house.
2. Peel one large onion or two small ones from the husk and chop finely.
3. Pour in a bowl a couple of fresh eggs, and add salt and spices. You can use a ready-made set of spices for chicken or make your own by mixing black, red ground peppers, coriander, paprika, dried herbs. It goes well with chicken thyme.
4. Now add the semolina to the bowl. Mix everything well and let the mince stand for 20 minutes.
5. If you want to make a quick tasting of meatballs, you can put a few servings of minced meat on a hot frying pan, buttered. Fry the patties on both sides for 4-5 minutes on low heat.
6. In order to bake chopped chicken cutlets in the oven, cover the baking sheet with foil and grease it with vegetable oil. Spoon the minced meat in small spaces. Heat the oven to 200 degrees and send a baking sheet there.
7. The cutlets will be ready in 30-35 minutes. To turn them over will not work, and it is not necessary - they will be perfectly baked and so. Remove the pan from the oven and let the patties cool, then carefully separate them from the foil. Serve warm or cold, with herbs, sauce, vegetables or a side dish. You can build a quick and tasty snack by putting chopped meat patty on a slice of bread.