Prepare delicious turkey and feta chicken cutlets for dinner. For stuffing, you can use any parts of chicken and turkey, if you want to cutlets turned out less fatty - then use the breast. If you want to be more creative, it is better to cut the pieces of meat from the thigh or lower legs. Stuffing can be used ready (store) or make it yourself. For the recipe, ready fresh minced meat was purchased from a proven butcher.
List of ingredients:
- 500 g minced chicken and turkey
- 1 chicken egg,
- 1 onion,
- cooking oil for frying,
- 2 tbsp. l chopped dill,
- 100 g of feta cheese,
- 1 tsp. salt,
- 1 tsp. spices for minced meat,
- 4 tbsp. l Flour for rolling patties.
1. Take the cooled meat, but you can take it frozen, just defrost it beforehand in natural conditions. Minced meat may be coarser or finer.
2. Add fresh minced chicken egg, salt and spices for poultry or minced meat. You can also use black or red pepper, coriander, paprika.
3. Peel and finely chop onions. Heat some cooking oil in a frying pan and sauté the onion until caramelized. Put the onion in the stuffing.
4. Now the fun begins. Dampen your hands with water and take a bit of mince in the palm and make a well, put a piece of feta cheese in it. Wash fresh dill and chop finely, add a pinch to the cheese.
5. Cover the cheese with the second portion of minced meat and tweak the edges, give the oval patty. Pour flour in a saucer and roll the patty on all sides.
6. Spread the formed pieces of minced meat into the pan, in hot oil. Fry over medium heat on both sides for 5-6 minutes. It is better to close the lid of the pan so that the cutlets inside do not remain uncooked.
7. The cutlets are ready. If they are too fat, you can first put them on napkins. Serve the burgers with a side dish and vegetables.