One of the interesting cooking options for a popular dish is risotto with minced meat. In principle, the stuffing can be any - chicken, pork, beef, mixed in any proportions. One caveat - if you want to get a really delicious gourmet dish, then cook the stuffing yourself at home using the freshest and highest quality meat. Rice for risotto can be used in principle, any. Ideally - arborio, but round or medium grain will suit.
- 1 onion;
- 250 g minced meat;
- 130 g of rice;
- 1 tsp. salts;
- 15 g butter;
- 1/5 tsp. saffron;
- 1/5 tsp. dried thyme;
- 300 ml of broth;
- olives and fresh herbs for serving.
1. Peel and finely chop onions. You can also use garlic, but only to flavor the oil and the whole dish.
2. You can take any stuffing, for example, chicken or pig-beef. It is best to cook the stuffing yourself, twisting fresh meat through a meat grinder or using a food processor.
3. Melt a piece of butter in a frying pan. You can use vegetable refined oil. Send the minced meat into the heated butter and fry over low heat, stirring and splitting large pieces of minced meat into smaller ones with a spatula.
4. After 7 minutes of roasting the minced meat, transfer the onions to the pan, stir and fry on low heat for another 5 minutes.
5. Pour rice into a frying pan.
6. Pour half of the broth into the pan - you can take any meat, not too fat. Cover the pan and simmer all the food for 10-15 minutes until most of the broth is absorbed into the grits.
7. Pour the remaining broth into the pan, add salt, ground saffron and dried thyme. Stir and boil the risotto with the lid closed until done - this will take 15-20 minutes.
8. Before serving, you can sprinkle risotto with grated cheese, and also decorate with fresh greens, olives.