Homemade recipe for chocolate mulberry muffins is easily made from natural ingredients. Chocolate is not needed for them at all; it is enough to add ordinary cocoa to the dough and stir it thoroughly. The dough on the basis of oil does not stick to the forms and quickly grows evenly, turning into lush cupcakes.
Instead of mulberry, you can likewise cook such a dessert with strawberries, currants, raspberries, cherries, cherries, strawberries and any other berries, depending on the season and taste.
- 20 mulberries;
- 70 g of sugar;
- 110 g of flour;
- 2 fresh eggs;
- 150 g butter;
- 2 tbsp. l milk;
- a pinch of salt;
- 1 tbsp. l cocoa powder;
- 2 tsp. vanilla sugar;
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon;
- Pinch of nutmeg.
1. Using a mixer, beat 2 eggs. A small foam should form.
2. Pour the granulated sugar.
3. Put the softened butter in the bowl.
4. Pour in precisely measured portions of nutmeg powder, cocoa, vanilla sugar and cinnamon.
5. Beat the whole mixture with a mixer at high speed to crush the oil pieces as much as possible.
6. Stir in flour in tablespoons to prepare the dough, a little like cream.
7. Wash the mulberry, remove the roots.
8. Embed paper notches into silicone molds. In each of them, place one spoonful of creamy chocolate dough. Place two mulberries in the center of each serving.
9. Bake chocolate muffins with mulberry in silicone molds in a moderately heated oven. Control the process so that they do not burn the bottom of the basket.