There are not many people who do not like pancakes. In the kitchens of most nations of the world there are analogues of this simple, useful and inexpensive dessert. Any sauces are suitable for the delicate taste of pancakes - sour cream, sweet condensed milk, and sour jam, and sweet syrups. This makes it possible to diversify the menu, each time serving pancakes in a new image.
In addition, you can change not only the sauces, but the dough itself. Chocolate pancakes are very tasty and interesting, which are prepared with the addition of cocoa powder to the rest of the ingredients.
If you want to make chocolate pancakes according to your own recipe, do not forget that the cocoa in the dough looks like flour, so the amount of flour should be slightly reduced so that the pancakes do not turn out to be tough.
- milk - 250 ml;
- eggs - 3 pcs .;
- wheat flour - 125 g;
- vegetable oil - 3 tbsp. l .;
- granulated sugar - 2 tbsp. l .;
- salt - pinch;
- cocoa powder - 2 tbsp. l
Cocoa Chocolate Pancakes: Recipe
1. For cooking chocolate pancakes we take suitable products. So that they come out porous and tender, flour should be sieved with a sieve. So more air is formed in it and lumps will disappear.
2. In the bowl we drive eggs in the specified amount, pour in the milk, whip everything with the help of an ordinary whisk.
3. Next, add sugar and a pinch of salt, crush the flour in small pieces.
4. Add cocoa powder as soon as we see that the mixture has turned into a homogeneous mass.
5. We mix everything well, adding vegetable oil and breaking lumps.
6. Heat the necessary pan for cooking pancakes. Ladle pour the batter, spreading it over the entire area.
7. On each side, fry to the desired color.
8. Pancakes are ready to eat.