All sorts of cupcakes are a great home baking option. Moderately sweet, not as high-calorie as cakes or pastries, easy to prepare - they will be in place for breakfast and a friendly meeting over a cup of coffee.
It is especially easy and pleasant to cook chocolate muffins. Cocoa powder not only gives baking a rich chocolate taste, but also makes the structure of the cake smooth and velvety. But be careful - in the preparation of such baking, there are also pitfalls. First, cocoa should be enough. No need to save, because with a lack of cocoa instead of a chocolate muffin, you will get a brown cake with an indistinct taste. But on the contrary - do not try to make baking more sweet, because an excess of sugar will have a bad effect on the structure of the cake - it is better to sprinkle the ready cooled cake with powdered sugar or coconut chips.
- 1 cup of wheat flour;
- oil - 1 pack (200 g);
- granulated sugar - 1 cup;
- cocoa powder - 2 tbsp. l .;
- 3 chicken eggs;
- baking powder - 1/2 tsp.
1. To prepare a delicious chocolate cake prepare the necessary ingredients.
2. Butter is best removed in advance from the cold, so that it slightly melted. Put the softened butter in a prepared bowl, drive in chicken eggs.
3. We pour sugar into the container. Optionally, you can slightly reduce or increase its quantity.
4. Whip or mixer, beat the ingredients until smooth.
5. Sift the flour by mixing it in advance with the baking powder, and add to the mass that has already been whipped. We also send cocoa there.
6. Stir or whisk until smooth, without any lumps.
7. Pour a cake pan with baking paper, then lay the resulting dough on it, flatten the surface with a spoon. We send the future cupcake to the oven for about 40 minutes until ready (the temperature should be set to 190 degrees).
8. Delicious chocolate muffin is ready! If desired, sprinkle it with coconut chips on top.