Pork chops in breadcrumbs are very soft and juicy, with an excellent aroma of bread crumbs, which will not happen if you use store breadcrumbs. Making homemade breadcrumbs is incredibly easy, and it will take you literally 5 minutes of your effort. The rest will make the oven. Well, in the preparation of chops nothing military either - everything is simple and outrageously delicious. When serving chops do not forget about the sauce - sour cream, mushroom, garlic or cheese. It will be even tastier.
List of ingredients:
- 500g pork chop,
- 1-2 chicken eggs,
- 4 tbsp. l flour,
- 5 tbsp. l crackers,
- 5-6 pieces of wheat bread,
- 1 tsp. salt,
- 1 tsp. spices (ground paprika and ground red pepper),
- frying oil (refined).
1. Bread may not be the freshest, but, for example, the day before yesterday. Cut it into cubes and spread on baking paper, in turn, spread on a baking sheet.
2. Preheat oven to 160 degrees and put a baking sheet in there, fry crackers for 7-10 minutes, periodically peering and stirring. Then let the ruddy crackers cool slightly.
3. Wash and dry the pork chop, cut into layers of meat about 1 cm thick.
4. Cover each piece with a film and beat it off on both sides with a culinary hammer. The size of the chop should increase about twice.
5. Pour salt and spices in a saucer, mix.
6. Dip each chop into salt and spices, you can let it sit for 10 minutes.
7. Grind crackers in a blender to a fine crumb, the remaining large pieces should be selected. Pour the crackers in a plate so that it is convenient to roll.
8. Pour the flour in the saucer, and in the bowl, beat one large egg or a pair of small eggs, beat them with a fork. Dip the chop first in the flour, then dip it in the egg.
9. Now roll the chops in breadcrumbs.
10. In a frying pan, pour spoons of 5 refined cooking oil. Transfer the chop and fry for 4 minutes until golden brown. Then turn and fry for another 3 minutes.
11. To get rid of excess oil, chops can be shifted to napkins. And so, just put the finished pork chops on a separate plate while you fry the next.
12. Serve hot or slightly cold chops, with a side dish or salad.