If you need to quickly cook a meat dish, chicken chops are beyond competition. Chicken fillet in any case, cooked quickly, and if it is also beaten off, it will have time to fry for 5-7 minutes.
And if you want something less banal, you can modify the same chops a bit. We propose to try the batter on milk, light marinating with Provencal herbs and tomato rings for fresh vegetable acidity.
Tomatoes are fried with meat and turn out slightly dried.
To chops were juicy, they should be fried in a well-heated fat.
- chicken fillet - 800 g;
- salt, spices for chicken, Provencal herbs and ground black pepper to taste;
- flour - 2 table. lodges .;
- milk - 70 ml .;
- egg - 1 pc .;
- tomatoes - 2 large pieces.
1. For cooking, choose fresh fillet. Meat washed under running water, cut off the excess film.
2. Use a sharp knife to cut the fillet into medium-sized slices and beat each from two sides with a kitchen hammer.
3. Each chicken steak on both sides as we should pepper, salt, add Provencal herbs and seasoning for chicken. Leave the meat to marinate for half an hour.
4. Prepare a batter, for this we drive an egg into a deep container and add flour. Pour the milk into the resulting mass and whisk everything with a whisk until a homogeneous consistency.
5. Heat the griddle well with plenty of sunflower oil. We wash the tomato thoroughly, cut out the stem and cut into medium-thick rings. We dip each chop into batter and quickly put it into hot oil, placing the tomato ring on top. Fry until golden brown on both sides.
6. Ready chops are served hot.