The original appetizer - chicken rolls with ham and cheese - will certainly appeal to everyone, both adults and children. The snack is tasty, both hot and cold - only in hot rolls melted cheese stretches with delicious threads, and of course there is no such thing in the cooled snack. In any case, the rolls can be put on a festive table or taken on the road, on a picnic as a snack.
List of ingredients:
- 5-6 slices of ham,
- 5-6 slices of cheese,
- 1, 5 chicken breasts (3 fillets),
- 3 tbsp. l flour,
- 4 tbsp. l breadcrumbs,
- 2 chicken eggs,
- 2 tsp. salt,
- spices to taste,
- oil for frying (4-5 tbsp. L.).
1. Use any ham, with or without bacon. Cut it into thin slices, and then each into thin strips. Do the same with hard cheese, use any variety, as long as it melts well.
2. Rinse the chicken fillet under the tap, dry with napkins and cut off all the excess - pieces of fat, cartilage, stones. Slice the fillet lengthwise into layers, you should have two large, flat layers and a small fillet with a slice.
3. Cover the meat with cling film or regular cellophane. Lightly repel the fillet on both sides, be careful not to tear.
4. Salt and pepper meat. Place a few strips of ham on the filet edge and cheese on top.
5. Pour the flour in one saucer, in the other - bread crumbs, and in a separate bowl, break a couple of eggs and beat them with a pinch of salt. Wrap the stuffing in a thick roll and roll it in flour.
6. Next, roll the roll in the egg and then in the breadcrumbs. Put on a preheated pan with cooking oil. Repeat the manipulations with the remaining fillet and ham and cheese. Fry the rolls on low heat from all sides (3-4 minutes). At the end, when the rolls are almost ready, you can cover the pan with a lid and then another 3-4 minutes on very low heat. Serve chicken rolls with ham and cheese along with fresh herbs, sauces, and a side dish.