Fish soups are loved by many, but not all housewives are enthusiastic about the idea of cooking homemade fish soup. For it you need to clean, gut fish, and then strain the broth to get rid of the bones. The solution to the problem can be canned fish soup. To make it, you do not need a lot of time and skill. Soup from canned pink salmon turns out to be tender, tasty and fragrant, even for those who do not know how to cook. The presence of a large number of recipes of this first dish allows you to choose the option for every taste.
Canned fish soup is prepared quickly and easily, but the result may not be exactly as expected, if you do not know a few important points.
- For cooking soup, they usually use pink salmon, canned in its own juice or oil. Some recipes involve the use of fish in tomato sauce. The composition of canned food should not include artificial colors, flavor enhancers, preservatives. In addition to fish, oil or tomato, salt, pepper and bay leaf in canned food, nothing should be.
- Canned fish are added to the soup 10 minutes before being cooked, usually with juice or oil, in which they have been mothballed. Grind before this fish depends on the recipe. Experienced cooks, regardless of the requirements of the recipe, are advised to remove large bones from pieces of canned pink salmon, as they become coarse in the soup and spoil its taste.
- Vegetables, cereals are added to the soup for satiety. The pink salmon is well combined with rice and millet.
- Delicate creamy taste of the soup allows to add milk, cream, processed cheese to the dish.
- Cook experienced canned fish soup from canned fish in purified water. Otherwise, the broth may dim.
- Pleasant taste of the soup will give butter. It can be added to the pot with the soup a couple of minutes before removing it from the stove, or put each in a plate. It is important that the butter does not turn out to be a spread, otherwise a unappetizing film will form on the surface of the soup.
- Fresh greens will make the taste of tinned salmon soup even more pleasant. Green onions are especially suitable for this dish.
Soup from canned pink salmon is relatively inexpensive. It will be tender and fragrant, if the preparation listed above subtleties. It takes no more than 30 minutes to prepare a dish, even according to the most complex recipe.
Potato soup with canned pink salmon
- canned pink salmon - 0, 22-0, 25 kg;
- potatoes - 0, 4 kg;
- carrots - 120 g;
- onions - 150 g;
- bay leaf - 2 pcs .;
- black pepper peas - 4 pcs .;
- water - 1, 5 l;
- fresh parsley - 20 g;
- vegetable or butter - how much will go;
- salt - to taste.
- Type in the pan purified water, put it on the stove.
- Peel the potatoes, cut into cubes and a half centimeters.
- Peel carrots, coarsely rub.
- Free onions from the husk, cut into small cubes.
- Heat the butter in a frying pan, put onions and carrots in it, fry until golden brown.
- When the water boils in the pot, put the potatoes in it. Boil 10 minutes.
- Open the canned food, put the contents of the jar in a bowl. Fork split large pieces into 2 parts, remove the spinal bones. Mash the rest with a fork and put in a pan with potatoes.
- After 10 minutes, add bay leaf, pepper. Salt the soup to taste.
- Add carrots and onions. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add parsley, finely chopped with a knife. Let it boil in the soup for a minute or two, remove the pan from the heat. Insist 10-15 minutes under cover.
The recipe for the first dish of canned pink salmon and potatoes is one of the simplest; even a schoolboy can cook fish soup over it. The people of this soup is often called a student.
Canned pink salmon soup with rice
- canned pink salmon - 0, 45-0, 5 kg;
- water - 1, 5 l;
- potatoes - 0, 25 kg;
- carrots - 0, 2 kg;
- rice - 80 g;
- vegetable oil - how much will leave;
- salt, spices - to taste.
- Rinse the rice to clean water. Put in pan. Fill with filtered water, put on fire.
- Peel and dice small potatoes. When the water in the saucepan boils with rice, add potatoes, spices and salt to it.
- Put the canned food in a bowl, mash with a fork. Put in the pan 10 minutes after the potatoes. Continue cooking for another 7-8 minutes.
- During this time, clean, finely rub and fry carrots in oil. Put in the soup.
- Cook for another 5 minutes, remove from heat. Hold under the lid for 10 minutes to infuse the soup, and invite the household to the table.
Soup according to this recipe can be prepared in a slow cooker using the “Soup” program. In this case, the carrots must be browned separately or they must be added to the bowl of the multicooker without being passaged along with the canned food. It is advisable to insist the dish in the heating mode.
Millet soup with canned pink salmon
- canned pink salmon - 0, 25 kg;
- potatoes - 0.5 kg;
- carrots - 100 g;
- white onion - 100 g;
- polished millet - 100 g;
- butter - 50 g;
- water - 2 l;
- greens, salt, spices - to taste.
- Remove the canned food from the can. Divide the pieces of pink salmon into slices of medium size, simultaneously removing large bones.
- Thoroughly rinse the millet.
- Peel and dice small potatoes.
- Peel the onions and carrots. Grate carrots, chop onion finely.
- Melt the butter in the pan. Send in onions and carrots, fry them until soft.
- Boil water in a saucepan, put millet and potatoes in it. Boil 10 minutes.
- Add canned food with canned juice. Salt the soup. Spice up.
- After 5 minutes, add carrots and onions, stir. Boil another 5 minutes.
When serving soup to the table, sprinkle it with chopped greens, make sure that the pink salmon pieces are evenly distributed on the plates.
Creamy soup of canned pink salmon with melted cheese
- canned pink salmon - 0, 25 kg;
- potatoes - 0, 3 kg;
- carrots - 100 g;
- onions - 75 g;
- pine nuts - 50 g;
- processed cheese - 0, 2 kg;
- fresh dill - 50 g;
- water - 1 l;
- butter - 40 g;
- salt, pepper - to taste.
- In butter, fry the finely chopped onion and carrot, chopped on a fine grater, until soft.
- Cut the melted cheese into small slices.
- Potatoes, peeled, cut into small cubes.
- In a dry skillet, lightly fry the pine nuts. Stir in fried vegetables.
- Finely chop the dill with a knife.
- Remove the pink salmon from the jar. Divide into medium pieces by removing large bones.
- Boil the water, put the potatoes.
- When the water boils again, add salt and pepper, cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the fried vegetables and nuts, bring to the boil again.
- Enter the melted cheese. Boil the soup, stirring until the cheese is completely dissolved.
- Put a pink salmon in the soup. Cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add dill, hold on the fire for another minute, remove from heat.
Before serving this soup to the table, let it stand for 15 minutes under the lid. The dish turns out to be tender and tasty, has a pleasant creamy taste, well nourishes. This simple dish is not ashamed to feed the guests.
Soup from canned pink salmon is satisfying and healthy, and it does not have a high energy value. Among the many recipes of this dish, suitable options will be found by gourmets who love tasty food, and dieters, and fasting Christians. The advantages of the soup are also simplicity and speed of its preparation, no need to purchase expensive products.