Canned fish soups can be characterized in three words - quickly, tasty, cheap. Of course, fresh fish soup is much more useful, but sometimes it happens that there is absolutely no time and effort to cook. Then a quick recipe for cooking fish soup will come in handy.
To cook canned fish soup, you need:
- 80 grams of round rice,
- 1 onion,
- 1 carrot,
- 350 g canned mackerel,
- 3 potatoes,
- 2 bay leaves,
- 1 spoon of butter,
1. Round rice should be rinsed to clear water and soaked for 15-20 minutes.
2. Free onions from peels, wash and randomly chop.
3. Fresh carrots need to scrape and grate on a coarse or fine grater.
4. Pour a spoonful of oil into a multicooker pan, distribute it over the entire area of the bottom of the pan. Sprinkle the vegetables and sauté in 5-minute cooking mode.
5. With the help of a can opener we open a jar of mackerel. Drain the excess liquid, put the fish on a plate, knead it with a fork.
6. Peel the peel from fresh potatoes, cut it into strips or cubes - this does not matter and does not affect the taste of the soup.
7. We shift the multicooker to the pan: swollen rice, chopped canned mackerel, chopped potatoes. We pour salt, spices, spices. Put the bay leaf, pour 2 liters of water. With the lid closed, cook the soup in Stewing mode for 60 minutes.
8. After the beep, a delicious, hearty mackerel soup is ready. You can serve immediately, but you can let it brew for 10 minutes.