Want to try something fragrant, airy and very tasty? Cook cinnamon rolls in the oven. They are preparing not as fast as we would like, but the result is likely to exceed all expectations. It is a pleasure to work with the dough for buns, even if you do not like this occupation - it is soft, elastic and airy. The specified number of ingredients is enough for 6-7 buns.
List of ingredients:
for the test:
- 300 g of wheat flour
- 100 ml of milk
- 1 egg
- 40 g sugar
- 40 g butter
- 5 g dry yeast
- 0, 5 tsp. salt
for the filling:
- 25 g butter
- 50 g sugar
- 1 g ground cinnamon
- 50 g of icing sugar
- 20 g butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla sugar
How to cook cinnamon buns in the oven
1. Pour warm milk into a bowl and add a spoonful of sugar and dry yeast, stir and wait until foam appears.
2. Put the soft butter in a bowl and add the rest of the sugar to the dough.
3. Carefully rub the butter with the sugar.
4. Beat a chicken egg into a bowl of butter.
5. Whip or fork whisk the egg with an oily-sugar mass.
6. Pour the sweet mass with sugar and egg into a bowl of milk and yeast, stir.
7. The next step is to sift wheat flour into a bowl.
8. Start mixing all the ingredients. You can use a combine or kneader.
9. If you see that there is not enough flour and the dough is too sticky, you can add a little. Knead a soft elastic dough. Cover it with a towel and put the “rest” in a warm place.
10. After 40-50 minutes, the dough should be kneaded and let it go again - then the baking will be as lush as possible.
11. The finished dough is very soft and airy.
12. Make the stuffing - mix sugar and ground cinnamon.
13. A ball of dough on a board roll into a large thin cake.
14. Melt the butter and grease a layer of dough using a cooking brush.
15. Sprinkle the dough with a mixture of sugar and ground cinnamon, you can slightly press down with a rolling pin.
16. Roll the dough into a thick roll. Edges at will can be fixed.
17. Cut the roll into 7-8 identical pieces - these are the future buns.
18. Cover the round baking form with parchment and brush it with a piece of butter. Send in a warm oven for proofing.
19. Combine soft butter, icing sugar and vanilla sugar in a bowl.
20. Stir in the ingredients with a spoon until smooth.
21. After 20 minutes, set the temperature to 180 degrees in the oven. Splash water on the walls or place a container with water at the bottom to make the atmosphere humid. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
22. Take out of the oven fragrant, ruddy cinnamon buns.
23. While they are still hot, grease them with icing.
24. Serve delicious buns for dessert, tea or coffee. You can eat hot, but it is better to let it cool.