Snacks are considered an essential attribute of the holiday table. If traditional sprats or cod liver sandwiches are bored with you, you can serve tartlets. Today, housewives are not afraid to experiment and more often treat guests with original tasty baskets. Right now we are going to make tartlets with the original crab-cheese filling and shrimps.
You will need:
- tartlets with neutral taste - 10 pieces,
- shrimp boiled cleaned - 10 pieces,
- crab sticks - 3-4 pieces,
- cheese (suitable for both hard and melted varieties) - 70 g,
- garlic - 1-2 cloves,
- mayonnaise - 1, 5-2 st. l.,
- greens (dill or parsley) - a few twigs.
1. Prepare all necessary products.
2. Combine cheese, crab sticks, peeled garlic, mayonnaise and grind in a blender to a creamy mass.
3. Stuff tartlets with cooked stuffing.
4. We spread on each tartlet one shrimp and decorate with greens. Done!
Tartlets with shrimps, crab sticks and cheese are prepared quickly and easily, and guests are in high demand. Try to cook them, you will not regret!