Salad with crab sticks and corn became a classic of any feasts at the time when crab sticks were just on sale. Over time, he lost his position, but still, from time to time, it is nice to remember the old recipe and make a simple but tasty salad. Standard ingredients are crab sticks, fresh cucumber, corn, boiled eggs. On the basis of this recipe, you can make other versions of the salad - for example, add hard cheese, pineapple, boiled or smoked chicken fillet.
- canned corn - 1 can (290-340 g, depending on the manufacturer);
- 300 g of crab meat and chopsticks (to taste);
- egg - 2 pcs .;
- fresh cucumber - 2 pcs .;
- mayonnaise as a dressing.
1. The first step is to prepare the ingredients in the salad. If frozen crab sticks are used, they must be placed in a warm place to thaw in advance.
2. Cut the crab sticks into circles, placing the knife at an angle. Such pieces are less likely to fall apart into smaller pieces during cooking.
3. Add canned corn to crab sticks. Opening the jar, you need to drain all the liquid so that it does not fall into the salad and does not make it watery.
4. Peel the cucumbers and cut them into thin straws.
5. Boil chicken eggs hard-boiled, that is, cook for 10 minutes after the water boils.
6. We cool the eggs under cold water, then we remove the eggshell and cut them into cubes.
7. Add the eggs into the container to the remaining ingredients and mix the salad well.
8. You can fill the salad with mayonnaise either immediately, adding it to the container, or lightly watering the salad on top in a portion plate. We decorate the finished salad with a sprig of your favorite greens. Enjoy your meal!