We advise you to prepare a very tasty and appetizing chicken soup.
This recipe will help out when there is absolutely no time to cook something complicated, but I really want to feed my family with something special.
Chicken soup with melted cheese - the basic principles of cooking
Any part of the chicken will be suitable for soup, but it is better to take the breast, thighs or legs. Meat is washed under running water, dried and cut into arbitrary slices. Chicken lay in a saucepan with salted water and sent to the fire. As soon as the contents begin to boil, remove the noise and boil for another 15 minutes. For the aroma, you can put a bunch of greens tied in threads in the broth. Then it will need to be removed.
From vegetables we need potatoes, onions and carrots. Potatoes are peeled and cut into bars. Dip in boiling chicken broth, mix and cook until soft. From chopped onions and carrots prepare vegetable frying and add it to the soup.
At this stage, the dish is salted, seasoned with spices and coarsely melted melted cheese is added. Stir until it completely disperses. At the end, add chopped greens and remove from heat.
Cooked soup with pasta, cereals and other vegetables. Melted cheese can be the most common, or with various additives.
Recipe 1. Simple chicken soup with melted cheese
- 240 g potatoes;
- 750 ml of drinking water;
- 60 g onions;
- 320 g chicken breast;
- 40 ml of sunflower oil;
- 120 g carrots;
- black pepper, bay leaf and salt;
- 160 g of processed cheese.
1. Rinse the chicken breast, drain and cut into medium pieces. Put the meat in a saucepan with drinking water, lightly salt it. We put on fire. As soon as the contents begin to boil, remove the foam and cook for 15 minutes.
2. Peel the potatoes and cut them into strips. Putting vegetable in boiling broth. Stir. 3. With the onions and carrots, remove the top skin and chop the vegetables into small pieces. Fry in hot oil vegetables to light ruddy. Send the fried meat to the pan, stir and cook for another quarter of an hour.
4. Melted cheese curd on a medium grater and add to the broth. Stir until cheese is completely dissolved. Season the soup with spices and add finely chopped greens. Keep on fire for another five minutes. Serve hot soup with homemade bread.
Recipe 2. Chicken Soup with Melted Cheese and Tomatoes
- chicken leg - 300 g;
- fresh or dried greens;
- three potatoes;
- salt and black pepper;
- large tomato;
- vegetable oil - 40 ml;
- average carrot;
- cream cheese - 100 g;
- garlic - two slices;
- celery stalk.
1. Wash the chicken leg, dip it in a napkin and cut it into small chunks. Put it in a saucepan with drinking water and place it on the stove. Boil for about half an hour under the lid, removing the foam.
2. Wash the cleaned potatoes and cut into arbitrary slices. Vegetable place in boiling broth. Stir.
3. Finely chop the peeled onions. Peel and grate the carrot. Celery stalk and garlic cloves finely crumble. Vegetables, put in a pan with hot oil and fry, stirring for ten minutes.
4. Scald the tomato with boiling water and remove the thin skin. Pulp cut into small cubes. Send the tomatoes to the pan, mix and sprinkle with dried or fresh herbs. Cook for another five minutes and transfer to boiling soup.
5. Add melted cheese in small portions, stirring constantly, boil and remove from heat. Leave the soup to infuse for ten minutes and serve with cheese croutons.
Recipe 3. Chicken Soup with Melted Cheese and Rice
- carrots - 130 g;
- rice - 180 g;
- processed cheese - 240 g;
- chicken fillet - 340 g;
- potatoes - 300 g;
- spices and salt;
- 20 g of butter.
1. Rinse the chicken fillet and place in a pan with drinking water. Cook for about half an hour, periodically removing the foam. Then remove the chicken from the broth and cut into small slices.
2. Cut the peeled potatoes into arbitrary pieces and place in the broth.
3. Peel the onion and carrot and chop into straws. Put the vegetables in the soup and mix. Boil for about seven minutes and add chopped chicken meat.
4. Wash rice to clear water. Add the cereal to the soup, stir, cook for about three minutes.
5. Place the melted cheese for at least half an hour in the freezer. Grate the cheese on a medium grater. Rinse greens and chop large enough. Enter cheese and greens into the soup, cook, stirring constantly, for about seven minutes. Season with salt and spices. Remove from heat and serve with garlic croutons.
Recipe 4. Chicken soup with melted cheese and broccoli
- 300 g chicken breast;
- kitchen salt;
- 2.5 liters of drinking water;
- ground pepper;
- 400 g of processed cheese;
- 400 g broccoli;
- four potatoes;
1. Clean and chop the onion into small pieces. Release the carrot from the peel and rub it on a fine grater. Fry the vegetables until soft in the hot oil.
2. Rinse the chicken breast, put in a saucepan and pour drinking water. We put on the fire and cook, removing the foam, about half an hour.
3. Peel the potatoes and cut them into medium cubes. We rinse under the tap to wash off the extra starch.
4. Remove the chicken from the broth and disassemble it into pieces. Potatoes and meat are laid in broth and continue to cook over medium heat.
5. Broccoli wash, disassemble into inflorescences and boil. Then we recline on a colander and put in the soup. 6. Add the grated melted cheese to the soup and stir until it melts. Put the fried vegetables in the pan, mix and cook for five minutes. Spill hot soup on the plates. In each place a pinch of chopped greens.
Recipe 5. Chicken Soup with Melted Cheese and Corn
- sunflower oil;
- average carrot;
- fresh greens;
- average onion;
- two processed cheese;
- garlic - three slices;
- canned corn - a jar;
- pod of red bell pepper;
- chicken breast - 300 g;
- two potato tubers;
- chicken broth - one and a half liters.
1. Peeled onion and chives finely crumble.
2. Peel the carrots and grate them.
3. Rinse the chicken breast and place in a deep saucepan. Fill with drinking water and boil for half an hour, periodically removing the foam. Remove the meat from the broth and cut into medium pieces.
4. Place a thick-bottomed pot on the stove. Pour vegetable oil into it and heat it well. Fry the onion, garlic and carrot in it until lightly ruddy.
5. Free the Bulgarian pepper from the stem and clean the seeds. Dice it in cubes, add to vegetables and fry, stirring, a couple more minutes.
6. Peel the potatoes, cut into arbitrary slices. Add it to the rest of the vegetables, mix and cover with chicken broth. As soon as the contents begin to boil, reduce the heat and cook for 15 minutes, until the potatoes are soft.
7. Add melted cheese to the soup, cut into small pieces, pepper and salt. Once it is completely dissolved, put in the soup canned corn. Bring to a boil and add finely chopped greens. Cook for a few minutes and remove from heat.
Recipe 6. Chicken Soup with Melted Cheese and Dumplings
- five potato tubers;
- 300 g chicken breast;
- 30 g butter;
- average carrot;
- two liters of drinking water;
- three processed cheese;
- 150 g of flour;
- half a liter of milk;
- an egg;
- dill and onion greens;
- salt and black pepper.
1. Rinse the chicken breast under the tap and cut into medium pieces. Put in a saucepan, pour drinking water boil for half an hour. Be sure to remove the foam.
2. Put the processed cheese in the freezer for half an hour. Cut the cheese into small pieces and place in boiling broth. Stir until it dissolves completely. Then pour 400 ml of milk and boil for another ten minutes.
3. Peel and finely chop the onion. Fry in hot butter until transparent. Now add the finely grated carrot and continue to fry until soft.
4. Peel the potatoes, cut into strips and place in a saucepan. Here, send a vegetable fry. Salt and pepper soup.
5. In an individual plate, combine the egg with the remaining milk, flour, and salt. Knead the dough. Separate a teaspoon a little dough, forming a dumpling, and send them to a boiling soup. Stir. Add greens at the end.
Chicken soup with melted cheese - tips and tricks
- The soup will cook faster if the chicken is boiled beforehand.
- Chicken soup will have a delicate, pleasant taste if you add a slice of dry cheese to the broth.
- Pour milk or cream into the broth to make the soup taste softer and more pleasant.
- Add cinnamon to the soup, it will give a nice spice.
- Chicken soup with cheese can be decorated with chopped greens, herbs, rye crackers or crumbled egg yolk.