Our mothers and grandmothers often made noodles during times of total shortage. And no wonder, noodles, be it with pork, chicken or any other meat - this is a simple, tasty, hearty and at the same time budget dish.
And it can be a rich soup and a main course. Today we have selected for you the best recipes for pork noodles.
Pork Noodles - General Cooking Principles
For cooking, you need two main ingredients - noodles and pork. You can choose any meat, it all depends on whether you are cooking the soup or the main course: parts like brisket, meat on the bone are suitable for the first, and pulp is better for the second. The meat is washed, dried and boiled in water, then cooled and cut into pieces of the required size.
Noodles are used either purchased or homemade. When buying this ingredient, pay attention to the size of the product: the smaller and thinner the noodles, the faster it is cooked. It is important when preparing the dish, not to boil the noodles. Therefore, choose the size based on the desired dish: for the soup, you can take a cobweb, but for the second it is better to use the product a little larger.
In order to diversify the taste of your favorite dish, you can add mushrooms, vegetables, all sorts of herbs and spices, greens. Different sauces served to the finished dish will also add new taste lines.
1. Pork noodle soup
• 300 grams of pork belly;
• 100 grams of noodles;
• 2 potatoes;
• one onion;
• two tomatoes;
• a couple of tablespoons of vegetable oil;
• parsley leaves;
• salt, a mixture of peppers.
How to cook:
1. The first stage - cooking meat. Pork is thoroughly washed and cut into small pieces. Meat is put in a saucepan, poured 1.5 liters of cold water and put on the fire to boil. The resulting foam is carefully removed, then - the meat is boiled on low heat for one hour. 2. Potatoes are peeled, washed and cut into cubes.
3. Onions are washed, peeled and very finely chopped.
4. Washed tomatoes pour boiled water. Peel off, and the flesh is cut into small cubes.
5. Potatoes are added to the pan with broth. 10 minutes for cooking.
6. Pre-melt butter is heated in a pan. After that, it is stewed on a small fire tomatoes with onions for five minutes.
7. Prepared homemade or bought noodles are added to the pan, mixed with steamed vegetables.
8. Soup salt, pepper, cook until noodles are ready (about 10 minutes).
9. Pork noodle soup served with finely chopped parsley leaves.
2. Flavored pork noodles in a simple recipe
• 350 grams of pork;
• one carrot;
• 3 potatoes;
• 2 bay leaves;
• allspice, universal seasoning, salt;
• 3 sprigs of dill;
• noodle packaging.
1. At the very beginning, water is poured into the pan for boiling pork for half an hour. The formed foam is carefully removed. Add salt, focusing on taste preferences.
2. All vegetables are washed, cleaned. Onions cut into half rings, carrots - into cubes of small size, potatoes - large.
3. After cooking, the meat is taken out of the broth and cut into pieces.
4. Boil potatoes, carrots and meat in meat broth for 20 minutes. Then add bay leaf, pepper, spices.
5. At the end add onions, noodles and cook for ten minutes. Finely chopped greens will improve the taste of the finished dish.
3. Pork noodles with green beans
• 2 liters of chicken broth;
• 250 grams of pork;
• 150 grams of egg noodles;
• 50 grams of green string beans;
• tablespoon of sugar;
• a couple of tablespoons of fish sauce;
• 3 leaf lettuce;
• 4 cloves of garlic.
1. In a saucepan boil chicken broth, which is added to cut and pre-washed and chopped pork, granulated sugar, fish sauce. Then the fire is reduced. 2. Egg noodles are added to the soup and cooked until soft.
3. Garlic finely chopped, fried to light crunch. Leaves of lettuce cut into thin strips. Both ingredients are added to the noodle pot.
4. After a while, add the green bean pods. The pot is immediately removed from the fire.
5. Pour the soup into a large bowl, adding coriander leaves as decoration. The dish is recommended to be served with dried chilli, shallots, chopped onion rings, and chopped roasted peanuts.
4. Noodles with pork, champignons and cheese
• 300 grams of minced pork;
• 2 onions;
• 2 handfuls of noodles;
• half a can of champignons;
• 50 grams of cheese;
• 4 potatoes;
• 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil;
• to taste: black pepper, hot pepper, bay leaf, greens, salt.
1. Add minced onion to mince. Then seasoned with hot and black pepper, salt. The ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
2. Mince meatballs.
3. Add salt and chopped potatoes to boiling water.
4. After boiling water add meatballs.
5. In the next step, noodles are poured into the soup.
6. Fry onions and carrots in a skillet. Mushrooms are slightly fried separately until golden.
7. Add all the fried ingredients to the soup.
8. Tinder cheese on a medium grater, then - also added to the soup. For the taste of pepper, put a bay leaf. A minute later, the finished dish is removed from the fire.
5. Noodles with pork and vegetables
• 550 grams of pork;
• 3 potatoes;
• one carrot;
• tablespoon butter;
• 2 chicken eggs;
• 40 grams of egg noodles;
• 2 bay leaves;
• bunch of greens;
• salt and black pepper to taste.
1. Prepare meat rich broth with the addition of salt, pepper, bay leaf to taste.
2. Pork is carefully separated from the stone, cut and added to the broth.
3. After boiling put pre-peeled and chopped potatoes. 4. After 5-6 minutes, put the egg noodles.
5. Onions and carrots finely cut. For passerovka use butter. Onions with carrots are added to the soup.
6. Eggs and finely chopped greens are gently whipped. While stirring the egg mixture with carefully mixed greens is introduced into the soup. After a minute, remove the dish, insist before serving.
6. Rice noodles with pork in marinade
• 560 grams of pork fillet;
• 150 grams of rice noodles;
• four sprigs of cilantro;
• 2 tablespoons of tomato ketchup, fish sauce, vegetable oil;
• 200 grams of soybean sprouts;
• 1 liter of beef broth;
• black pepper in the form of peas;
• three small garlic cloves;
• tablespoon of sugar;
• A couple of drops of red food coloring.
1. The initial stage - the preparation of the marinade. Cilantro washed and dried. Leaves neatly lay. The stalks are crushed, mixed with black peppercorns, ketchup, sugar, special fish sauce, natural food coloring of red color.
2. Chopped garlic is fried in a tablespoon of vegetable oil, then left for a while.
3. Pork is cut in half lengthwise and punctured in several places. Then the meat is marinated and left for a couple of hours.
4. Meat is poured over with a tablespoon of rast-butter and fried at 190 degrees Celsius for 20 minutes.
5. Rice noodles are boiled and thrown back on a sieve.
6. Soybean sprouts are blanched for one minute.
7. Fried meat is cut into small slices.
8. Rice noodles, soy sprouts, pork combine, pour hot broth, sprinkle with cilantro, garlic. In this form, served with rice noodle soup with pork.
Pork Noodles - Tricks and Tips
Perhaps no one would argue that even with the abundance of various noodles represented in the store, there is still no tastier than home-made noodles. In fact, cooking is not difficult, as it may seem at first glance. A bonus from us is the recipe for real, tasty homemade noodles for you: So, for cooking noodles mix 100 ml of water with one egg, 1/2 tsp. salt and a glass of flour. Knead elastic, cool dough. The dough is rolled into a ball, wrapped in plastic and left directly on the kitchen table for 20-30 minutes. Next, the “rested” dough is rolled into the thinnest layer, dried for 10-12 minutes, and then cut into strips of the required length. The most convenient way is to first cut the layer with longitudinal strips, and then already transverse into 2-3 mm. To prevent the noodles from sticking and cutting well, use a sharp knife, and sprinkle dough on both sides with a small amount of flour. In addition, there is a special device - noodle cutter - it is necessary to cut noodles of the same size with it and is not difficult at all.
And some more tips:
• For cooking noodles, use only high-grade flour; be sure to sift it before mixing.
• Do not rush to cut the rolled dough, be sure to let it dry, otherwise it will be incredibly difficult and troublesome to cut.
• It is best to dry the noodles on a floured tabletop. From time to time you need to turn it over so that it is dried out evenly.
• Noodles cooked very quickly, so clearly follow the instructions on the package. If you use homemade noodles for cooking a dish - boil it after boiling for no more than 3-4 minutes, while not forgetting to stir, so that it does not stick together.
• You can prepare the noodles in large quantities, it is perfectly stored in a dry place in a closed plastic container. The main thing is not to remove the noodles for storage in not dried form, so that the product is not moldy.