Milk is commonly used to make custards. But it is not always at home, and besides, some people simply can not stand it. In this case, help come new recipes for creams without milk. Available, simple, but tasty and fragrant.
Custard without milk - the general principles of cooking
Instead of milk, the basis of the cream is most often water. Coffee, juice, diluted syrup, tea, compote, decoctions of zest can be used. In fact, a huge amount of options. Amazing creams are obtained by adding sour cream or whipped cream, these recipes are slightly lower. Recipes often contain butter, but not always.
Than thicken the mass:
Ideally, for the preparation of custard cream is better to use a water bath. But more often, the saucepan is simply taken in which the mixture does not burn and the delicacy is cooked in it right on the stove. The main thing to miss the moment when the cream begins to thicken. At this stage, and to the very end, they begin to actively stir it. No need to wait until the mass becomes very thick. As soon as the consistency becomes, like that of condensed milk and begins to “flop,” the saucepan must be removed from the stove. In the process of cooling the dessert will be even thicker.
Custard without milk with eggs “Lemon”
The recipe for lemon cream without milk, for which you need a good butter. It will greatly affect the taste, as simple water is used instead of base. If there is no fresh peel, then you can take dried.
• zest of 1 lemon;
• 1.3 glasses of water;
• 3 yolks;
• 100 g of sugar;
• 110 g of oil;
• 1 tsp. flour;
• to taste vanilla.
1. Remove citrus PE zest. For this recipe, it is not necessary to grind it, the larger the pieces, the easier it will be to remove them.
2. Combine the zest with a glass of water, boil for a couple of minutes, cool and insist. Then filter through a sieve or a piece of gauze, squeeze the zest. 3. Mix the yolks, sugar and the remaining water, pour the flour. Pound all these ingredients until smooth.
4. Broth the peel again put on the stove, add the yolks with the rest of the ingredients. Now cook the custard directly. As it warms up, it can burn. Therefore, do not forget to stir.
5. As soon as the lemon cream thickens, turn off. Set aside to cool the mass.
6. Soften the butter, put it in a warm cream, stir it.
7. Now take the mixer and beat for about three minutes. Optionally, you can pour a little vanilla, it goes well with zest and make the taste deeper. Cool
Chocolate custard without milk
Recipe rich chocolate custard without milk. The more delicious the chocolate, the more aromatic and better the cream will be. It is advisable to use a product in which at least 70% cocoa.
• 400 ml of water;
• 5 yolks;
• 1 tsp. starch;
• 1 tsp. flour;
• 2 spoons of cocoa;
• 80 g chocolate;
• 170 g of sugar;
• 170 g of oil.
1. Separate the yolks and place in a bowl. Begin to beat with a mixer, preferably at least 5 minutes, gradually introduce granulated sugar.
2. Mix flour and starch, pour cocoa on them, rub with a spoon, gradually add cold water.
3. Combine both mixtures, send to the plate.
4. Chocolate is printed, chopped into pieces. We shift in a bowl, add 50 g of butter and send in the microwave. We drown in small periods of 10 seconds, try not to overdo it.
5. As soon as the yolk cream thickens, remove from the heat and add the melted chocolate.
6. Cool to about 30 ° C.
7. Add the softened butter that is left. Stir. For fluffiness, you can mix chocolate cream with a mixer for a couple of minutes. Put it in the fridge until it is completely cooled.
Caramel custard without milk
Option interesting cream with caramel flavor. It is also prepared without milk, but this recipe is a bit more complicated and takes more time.
• 200 g of sugar; • 400 g of water;
• 3 yolks;
• 2 tablespoons of starch;
• 1 spoon of honey;
• pack of oil.
1. Pour half of the sugar into a frying pan or in a saucepan, add 50 ml of water and 30 g of oil to it, put it on the stove. On a small fire we melt all the sand to make a syrup. As soon as the grains disappear, the fire can be added.
2. Cook the sugar until it turns brown and the smell of caramel comes out of the pan.
3. Now add another 150 ml of water, only in small portions and thoroughly mix the caramel. Pour water carefully, so as not to scald.
4. Separately whip the remaining ingredients of the cream, including water.
5. Add the whipped mass in the caramel and quickly stir.
6. We warm the cream for a few seconds, but do not let it boil. Constantly stir and remove from heat.
7. Add softened butter after 10 minutes, stir with caramel brewing. Cool it, use it for greasing the cake layers, filling the cakes or as an independent dessert.
Custard without milk on condensed milk without eggs
The cream recipe on condensed milk will help out if there is no whole product. It is advisable not to use condensed milk with herbal ingredients in the composition, when heated, they can be separated with a greasy film.
• 200 g of condensed milk;
• 2 tablespoons of flour;
• 100 g of oil;
• 1.5 tablespoons of sugar;
• 200 ml of water.
1. Sugar in the recipe is needed only to combine with flour, so as not to form lumps. Connect them together, mix.
2. Partially enter the condensed milk, continue stirring.
3. Add water. To reduce the cooking time, you can immediately take boiling water from the kettle. Add a trickle, quickly stir.
4. Put the saucepan on the stove. Cook the cream until tender. Cooling down.
5. The oil is softened. It is better to beat white.
6. Add custard to butter. Not the other way around! We start with small portions, gradually pour out everything. We bring to homogeneity.
7. You can add vanilla, cocoa, rum essence to this cream.
Delicious custard without milk and sour cream
Another alternative recipe for custard without milk. It is ideally suited for the layer of honey cakes, biscuit, filling custard cakes. Unlike classic cream cream, the mass is thick, saturated, it does not flow after adding sweet ingredients.
• 2 yolks;
• 1 spoonful of flour;
• 200 ml of water;
• 200 g of sugar;
• 300 g fat sour cream;
• cocoa, vanilla to taste.
1. Cooking rich sweet tea leaves. Mix yolks, then sugar and flour, add water. To make the cream taste, add vanilla or cocoa powder, but you can use zest, any other essence.
2. We send the mass to the plate. Cook as an ordinary cream.
3. Remove, cool well. A warm mass can not be combined with sour cream, otherwise the cream will flow.
4. Put the sour cream in a bowl, start to beat and add a sweet custard mass to the spoon.
5. At the end try to taste, if desired, you can add a little more sour cream.
Custard without Air Milk with Cream
Variant of amazing air cream with brewed base. To make it lush, you need fatty cream, which is suitable for beating. Recipe without butter.
• 180 ml of water;
• 150 g of sugar;
• 200 ml of cream;
• 1 spoonful of flour;
• 1 yolk.
1. Mix the yolk with flour, water and sugar. It is better to whip this mass with a whisk or a mixer.
2. Put the pan with custard on the stove, bring the mass to a density. We remove. Cool well.
3. Pour the cream into a bowl, begin to beat with a mixer.
4. As soon as the mass begins to thicken, patterns will depart from the rims, and we begin to pour in the brewed mixture. But not all at once, starting in a spoon.
5. As soon as everything is laid out, we throw vanilla and after a couple of seconds turn off the mixer so as not to interrupt the cream.
6. We use immediately. Creamy cream thick, suitable not only for lubricating the cake layers, but also for the top cake decoration.
Custard without Milk “Coffee”
Another version of custard without milk with condensed milk. Ideally, boiled coffee is made for it. If it is not possible to make it, then we take an instant drink. Ingredients
• 200 g of oil;
• 200 ml of coffee;
• 200 ml condensed milk;
• 2 yolks;
• 1 spoon of brandy;
• 2 tablespoons of flour;
• 40 g sugar.
1. Make coffee, defend the thick, pour a clean drink into the saucepan.
2. In a bowl, combine condensed milk with sugar and flour, add to them raw egg yolks. Beat a couple of minutes until uniform.
3. Pour mass with condensed milk in coffee, stir.
4. Cook the cream until tender. Then remove from heat, cool.
5. Oil should be soft, otlezhavshimisya at room temperature. Beat with a mixer for at least ten minutes, then add coffee cream in parts.
6. At the very end, you can pour a spoonful of brandy. It will wonderfully emphasize the deep taste of coffee, make the cream rich. We use immediately.
Custard without milk - tips and tricks
• In any cream you can replace the flour with starch, but it is desirable to increase the amount by 1.5 times. You can use a mixture of these ingredients, taken in equal amounts. The cream will be slightly different.
• If there is no ordinary milk, then the cream can be made on a dry product. It is mixed with the dry ingredients on the list, then diluted with water and then follow the recipe.
• The aroma of the cream can completely change the taste. Do not neglect the use of vanilla, cocoa, essences. In adult desserts, alcoholic beverages will be appropriate. Usually it is brandy, liqueurs, rum. You can use essences with these flavors, a few drops are enough and the delicacy will flavor you. Food flavors are sold in stores for confectioners.