Ryzhik is the tender name for a delicate honey cake. It can be prepared in different ways. One of the popular options is a layer of custard. Still would! He's so delicious! Only here is a selection of the most successful recipes for the cake “Ryzhik” with custard.
Cake “Ryzhik” with custard - general principles of cooking
The dough for camelina is usually cooked with heating and honey is surely added to it. This ingredient makes the cake special, incredibly fragrant, tender. Usually, the mass is kneaded steep for rolling with a rolling pin, but sometimes the dough is prepared semi-liquid as a biscuit, it all depends on the recipe chosen.
What else is present in the test:
All this is mixed strictly by technology. If the dough is steep, then the cakes roll out as thin as possible, usually this is done right on the baking sheet. Then you need to give the layer the correct shape. To do this, apply the lid or dish, all the excess is cut off. These pieces are laid out side by side and also baked, they are useful for the crumb, which is sprinkled on the cake.
Honey cakes are baked at 200 degrees. Usually they prepare very quickly, literally 2-3 minutes. While one is baking, you need to have time to roll out his replacement, so that the oven is not empty. As for the pricks with a fork, they are optional. Even if the cake is inflated somewhere, it still remains relatively even. More on the curvature affects the accuracy of the expansion of the reservoir.
The cream is preparing custard. Below there are many variations that are perfect for honey cakes. Lubricated cakes after complete cooling. The little fish does not need decoration, it is enough to sprinkle it with crushed scraps. But there are more interesting options, some of them can be found below.
The classic recipe of the cake “Ryzhik” with custard
Option ordinary recipe cake "Ryzhik" with custard and honey flavored dough. It is not necessary to knead it in butter, if necessary, you can use margarine. Ingredients
• two large eggs (1 category);
• honey 2 full Art. l .;
• 1 tsp. soda;
• 0.25 kg of refined sugar;
• oils 0.5 packs (100 g);
• A pound of flour, perhaps a little more.
For milk custard:
• whole milk 3.2% 400 ml;
• pack of oil;
• 130 g of sugar;
• two spoons of flour.
1. Put the water bath. In the bowl we throw the butter with the sand (half) and honey, melt it with low boiling water for about ten minutes.
2. In the second bowl, beat the eggs, the remaining sugar and baking soda. From soda, the egg will be a coffee color, this is normal.
3. Combine the hot honey mixture with beaten eggs, while continuing to beat the beat, so as not to boil the proteins with yolks. Leave for a couple of minutes. Soda will react, start to hiss a little.
4. Now pour the flour and prepare the dough. If you need more, then pour. The dough should turn out thick. We divide it into 6-7 parts, put it in the fridge.
5. Heat the oven. Roll out one thin Korzhu, put the lid on the pan or plate, cut off all the excess. We send a flat cake baked. Cut the leaves on the baking sheet and also bake.
6. Combine sugar and flour for milk cream, add to them the yolks of two eggs, beat and dilute the mass with whole milk, mix. We put on the stove. Cook thick cream, then cool. We soften the butter, mix it and put it into the brewed milk mass. Add vanilla.
7. Lubricate the honey cakes cake "Ryzhik" cooked cream. Trim the cakes that we baked, grind, use for sprinkling the top and side parts.
“Ryzhik” chocolate cake recipe with custard and condensed milk
Variant of chocolate cake “Ryzhik” for which semi-liquid dough is prepared, cocoa is also added to it. Cream custard, it can be made chocolate, but it is better to leave white in color for contrast.
• oil cl. 60 grams;
• 10 grams of soda;
• 0.27 kg of flour;
• three eggs;
• 20 g of cocoa;
• 2 spoons of honey;
• 0.18 kg of sugar.
• half a liter of milk;
• a glass of sugar;
• two yolks;
• 2 tablespoons of starch;
• 100 g of oil. For the top glaze 110 g of chocolate, 40 g of butter, one small spoon of honey, any.
1. We warm up the mixture of sugar with honey and butter for at least ten minutes, add soda. We do all this in a water bath. Remove from heat.
2. Immediately begin to beat and add eggs one by one. Next fall asleep cocoa flour and make the dough.
3. We divide the mass into three parts. Pour one into the form, distribute the layer and bake the first cake. Similarly prepare the remaining layers of saffron milk.
4. While the cakes are baked and cooled, you need to boil the cream and also cool it. Combine yolks with sugar, starch and milk, beat and brew. Remove from heat, let cool slightly, add softened butter, stir and cool completely.
5. Lubricate cakes cooked custard. Top with a thin layer to make the cake just soften a little.
6. Melt the chocolate with honey and butter, mix well. Cover the cake with fragrant icing.
“Ryzhik” cake recipe with custard (bulk)
Another option from the bulk dough and delicious custard. This technology allows you to get cakes with a classic taste of honey, very fragrant and soft. The cream for this cake is cooked custard on condensed milk.
• 0.5 standard packs of oil;
• 0.35 kg of wheat flour;
• 8 g of soda;
• 3 eggs eggs;
• 0.1 kg of sugar;
• honey 130 grams.
• 300 g of condensed milk (slightly incomplete bank);
•? glasses of water;
• butter is creamy. 180 g;
• wheat flour. 30
1. We warm the honey with oil and soda in a water bath. While the mass is heating, beat the eggs from the sands to the foam. Pour the hot honey, without ceasing to wield a mixer. Fall asleep sifted flour.
2. We cover the baking tray with parchment, put the ring from the detachable form, pour in a little dough and level the circle, remove the ring. We send baked.
3. Similarly, pour the dough for other cakes, bake until the whole mass is over.
4. Mix the flour with condensed milk, dilute the mass with water and put on the stove, brew.
5. Beat the butter until fluffy, gradually add the cooled brewed condensed milk. Put the cream in the fridge until it comes in handy. 6. Grease cakes, leave the cake soak.
Ginger cake recipe with custard and nuts
For this version of the cake “Ryzhik” dough is prepared steep for rolling. It is a little milk. Custard cream with nuts.
• 4 tbsp. flour;
• 110 grams creamy. oils;
• whole milk 6 spoons;
• sugar 115 grams;
• honey 3 tbsp. l .;
• 7 g of soda;
• two eggs.
• a glass of nuts;
• milk 0.4 l;
• yolks from three eggs;
• white flour 20 g;
• sugar 180 g;
• oil drain. 115
1. As usual, melt honey in a water bath, throw oil and soda to it, heat it for about ten minutes.
2. Beat eggs and sugar until frothy mix with hot honey mixture, add milk, beat together, add flour and knead.
3. Divide the dough into 7-8 parts. From each cook a thin cake, bake.
4. Combine the yolks for the cream with the other ingredients, but do not add butter. Leave it on the table, let it soften. The bulk of the brew on the stove to the thickness. Cool it down. Add butter and beat together for about five minutes.
5. Fry nuts. You can take any. Chop finely or grate, mix half with custard.
6. Anoint cake cakes, decorate the camelina with crushed scraps and the second part of the nuts. Leave to soak.
“Ryzhik” cake recipe with custard (chocolate)
Cakes for this cake can be prepared according to the first or previous version. A special feature of this recipe for the cake “Ryzhik” is a custard with chocolate flavor.
• 500 ml of milk;
• 2 spoons of cocoa;
• 120 g of oil;
• 200 g of sugar;
• 20 g of flour;
• 2 yolks.
1. Combine the yolks with sugar, flour (starch can be used) and add cocoa, grind to homogeneity.
2. We enter milk, we mix. Put the cream to cook on the stove. As soon as it thickens, remove and cool. Then enter the softened butter, whisk together until smooth.
3. Coat the cakes with chilled cream, sprinkle the cake with honey chips from scraps. Leave the saffron milk to soak overnight in the refrigerator.
“Ryzhik” cake recipe with custard and fruit
Lightweight recipe for the cake “Ginger” with custard without butter, but stuffed with fruit. It uses kiwi and bananas. But you can also use strawberries, take the berries in addition or instead of one ingredient. Cook the cakes according to the first recipe.
• 500 g of milk;
• 3 yolks;
•? Art. Sahara;
• 1.5 tablespoons of starch;
• 5 Kiwis;
• 4 bananas.
1. Cooking cream without oil. It is important to beat the yolks well. First, mix the sugar with starch, add the yolks and begin to beat. Gradually introduce milk. Once the mass becomes homogeneous, you can put it on the stove. Cook constantly stirring.
2. Remove thickening cream, cool.
3. We clear kiwi and bananas, cut into thin plates, as there are many cakes and there should be enough filling for everything. Fruit should almost shine through.
4. We grease one small piece of dried fish with chilled custard. We spread on it circles of bananas.
5. We cover with the second cake layer, we also lubricate it and unfold the kiwi.
6. We collect the cake, keeping the sequence. In the end, you can use those fruits that remained.
7. For decoration use only kiwi, as bananas will darken. But it is better to just sprinkle the cake with honey crumbs, and spread out the fruit after soaking before serving.
Cake “Ryzhik” with custard - tips and tricks
• If you can't roll out the dough on a baking sheet, you can do it on the countertop, and cut it there too. It is convenient to use a rolling pin to carry thin korzh. The seam is gently wound and moved.
• You do not need to add a lot of vanilla to the cream “Ryzhik” or to the dough. Still, in this dessert should lead the aroma of honey.