Plain Cupcake - General Cooking Principles
A simple cupcake is prepared very quickly and simply, for that reason he received such a name. For the preparation of such baking fit any ingredients that are available in the refrigerator. Butter or margarine, eggs (there are recipes and without them) and sugar are added to the dough. A simple cupcake can be baked on milk, kefir, sour cream and even mayonnaise. To make the pastries soft and fluffy, you can add a little soda to the dough, and for the aroma - vanilla or nutmeg. All listed ingredients are a basic set for a simple cake. And if you add 1-2 additional components, you get a completely different treat. For example, you can add cocoa powder to the dough, and a plain cupcake will turn into chocolate. Take nuts and raisins - get a fragrant classic cake to the family tea. Children love fruit muffins, for this purpose it is enough to put pieces of fruit, zest and candied fruits in a simple muffin dough. There are a lot of options.
Simple cupcakes are often used as a base for cakes. To do this, you need to bake a simple plain cake, and after the biscuit cools down, cut it into several cake layers. Each cake should be greased with cream. You can also bake several small cupcakes, cut them in half and sandwich with condensed milk, chocolate paste or jam. Simple cupcakes are most often baked in the oven, and also a microwave and a slow cooker will do.
Simple Cupcake - Preparing Food and Cookware
A simple cupcake can be baked with a regular form or silicone tins in the oven. Also, treats can be prepared in the microwave, slow cooker or bread maker. Each housewife chooses the most convenient way of baking, depending on what home appliances are. From the dishes you need to prepare a deep bowl for the dough, a sieve and a measuring cup. For whipping ingredients it is better to use a mixer or a blender - this greatly simplifies the process of making a simple cake, and the dough itself will turn out much better. Flour should be sieved beforehand. All ingredients (eggs, milk, kefir, sour cream, etc.) must be at room temperature. Butter or margarine should be softened or melted. The filling should be prepared in advance: chop the nuts, sort and wash the raisins (and steam if necessary), wash and chop the berries and fruits. If frozen berries are used, they should be thawed and the juice should be drained.
Simple Cupcake Recipes:
Recipe 1: Plain Cupcake
A very simple cupcake, for cooking which does not need a lot of ingredients. A cupcake can be served as a stand-alone treat or used as a sponge cake. If you lay out different ingredients in the dough, each time you will get a completely different treat.
- 2 eggs;
- Butter - 95-110 g;
- 325-330 g of flour;
- Sugar - 195 g;
- 110 ml of kefir;
- 12 g of soda;
Bring butter to a soft state, beat with sugar, add vanillin. We pour in kefir, we drive in eggs, we add flour and a little soda. Beat the mixture with a mixer until a uniform consistency. If a plain cupcake is baked, not a cake base, dried fruit and any nuts can be added to the dough. The form is oiled and filled with dough. We bake a cupcake until ready (about 40-45 minutes).
Recipe 2: A plain cupcake on sour cream
Another option for making a simple cake is kneading dough on sour cream. Otherwise, almost the same ingredients are used here as in the first recipe. For the filling is taken raisins with nuts.
- Margarine - 100-100 g;
- Sugar - to taste (about a glass);
- Sour cream - a glass;
- 2 eggs;
- 6 g of soda;
- Flour - 210-225 g.
Sift flour, soften margarine. Walnuts chop, but not too small, wash the raisins and steam in boiling water (if too hard). Mixed margarine with sugar and eggs, add sour cream and flour. Whip everything with a mixer, add vanilla and a little soda. Put nuts and raisins in the dough, mix with a spoon. We coat the form with butter and put the dough in there. A plain cupcake is baked for about 35-45 minutes.
Recipe 3: Plain Jam Cake
To make such small muffins with jam, you need to take individual molds. For the dough only need flour, eggs, butter and sugar. For the filling, you can take any jam or jam.
- 2 eggs;
- 100-115 g of sugar;
- Jam or jam;
- 3 g of salt;
- Odorless vegetable oil - 2.5-3 spoons;
- 135-150 g of flour;
- Baking Powder.
Sugar mixed with eggs. Then mix with butter, flour and baking powder. Add salt. Whip all the ingredients. To make a simple jam with a jam more soft, you can leave the dough for 20-30 minutes. We mold the molds and fill them with 1/3 of the dough, spread some jam. Top lay out another dough, so that the form was filled to 2/3 of the volume. We bake muffins in the oven for about half an hour.
Recipe 4: A Simple Poppy Cupcake
A poppy simple cupcake is made with milk. The recipe is so simple that anyone can handle it. However, the ease of preparation and the minimum set of ingredients have no effect on the quality of the treat. Baking is very sweet and fragrant.
- Sugar - about a glass;
- 110 ml of milk;
- 2 eggs;
- 90-100 ml of vegetable oil;
- Flour - 315-325 g;
- 9 g baking powder;
- Mac - a few spoons;
- 2 g of salt.
Beat eggs with sugar, salt and vanilla. Add milk, vegetable oil, mix intensively. Pour the flour, baking powder and poppy. Fill the greased form with dough and put in the oven. Bake until tender.
Simple Cupcake - secrets and tips from the best chefs
- In order for the cake to rise well, it is desirable to sift the flour. This will enrich it with oxygen and make the dough more structured;
- You need to put a cupcake in an oven preheated to 180 degrees;
- Homemade simple cake should always be baked at an average temperature and at an average level;
- The readiness of the cupcake is easy to check the wooden stick. You need to stick it in the most elevated place, if the stick comes out dry, then it's time to pull out the cake. If there is still a raw dough on it, then the cake has not yet been baked, but the fire in the oven should be lowered;
- If baking is difficult to pull out of the mold, you can do the following: put the mold for 5-7 minutes on a wet towel. After that, the cupcake should be well behind the walls of the dish. You can also help when pulling out with a knife, but do not do this with silicone molds;
- Since the oven is different for everyone, then the baking time will also be different. The readiness of the cake should be checked periodically, but not every 5-10 minutes;
- If time allows, it is better to leave the dough for 25-30 minutes to “rest”. During this time, all the ingredients are better “connected”, and the dough will become more homogeneous;
- Remove the cake from the mold only after it cools, otherwise the baking piece will remain in shape.