I want something so ... simple, but so incredibly tasty. It is also desirable that the whole family get ready quickly and like it. This dish can be chocolate jelly.
In addition to its taste, useful properties, the dessert also looks very elegant. It can be made for Christmas, New Year or birthday, decorated with coffee beans, cocoa, chocolate chips, nuts and fruits. Everyone will find a recipe for the soul.
Classic chocolate jelly is made on the basis of milk, chocolate or cocoa and any thickener you know. In different variations, cottage cheese, coconut chips, nuts are added to the jelly, and different types of jelly are combined in the same dessert. If you want the dessert to be moderately sweet, then instead of sugar you can use a small amount of honey or milk chocolate with a filling.
Recipe 1: Chocolate Jelly, a quick recipe
Jelly itself is done very quickly, but patience is needed until the dessert hardens.
• cow's milk - 550 ml;
• Chocolate to your taste - 150 g;
• granulated sugar - no more than 2 tbsp. l .;
• thickener - 25 g. Or several art. l .;
• vanillin - on the tip of a knife.
1. Heat the milk well and throw the chocolate, mix well.
2. Add sugar and a little vanilla to chocolate milk.
3. Fill the thickener with cold water, let it swell. If necessary, dissolve it on the steam bath.
4. Add the dissolved gelatin to the chocolate-milk mass.
5. Pick up the original jelly molds so that the dessert comes out with beautiful waves. Pour the resulting mass and send in the refrigerator. Dessert comes out gentle and moderately sweet. As a decor, you can use coconut dressing or almond flakes.
Recipe 2: Tenderness Chocolate Jelly
Dessert goes easy, pleasant to the taste, if done correctly. The recipe used cottage cheese.
• cottage cheese (sweet curd cheese can be) - 600 g / 6 pcs .;
• cream of 15% - 250 g;
• sugar - 5 tbsp. l., the amount can be reduced; • thickener - 30 g;
• dark chocolate - 200 g;
• white (can be porous) chocolate - 200-250 g;
• water - 300 ml, you may need a little more.
1. Prepare a thickener as written in the instructions.
2. Mix cottage cheese, granulated sugar, cream and gelatin. Mix well.
3. Melt black chocolate on the steam bath and add to half the curd mass.
4. Now soften the white chocolate and add to the second half of the curd-cream mass.
5. Now prepare any silicone molds for cupcakes. First put the dark mass, and then the white one.
6. Dessert is desirable to leave overnight in the refrigerator. Before serving, cover the form with a saucer, turn over and carefully remove. Chocolate jelly can be sprinkled with chocolate chips, decorate with a leaf of mint or pieces of fruit.
Recipe 3: Chocolate Jelly with Cream and Cookies
The design of the dessert is original, and the presentation is convenient for a holiday or a party.
• non-fat milk - 550 ml;
• cream (fat) - 250 ml;
• sugar - 120 g;
• thickener - 25 g;
• vanilla sugar - 1 tbsp. l .;
• ripe cherry - 2 tbsp. l .;
• any cookies - 350 g;
• white chocolate - 170 g.
1. Heat some milk, add cream and sugar of two types, as well as white chocolate, porous chocolate will also work in this recipe.
2. Now dissolve the gelatin in cold water and pour it into the milk through a sieve.
3. Crumble cookies, but not very finely.
4. Take glass low glasses. Put cookies on the bottom, then place some cherry berries and cover with chocolate jelly.
5. Send dessert for 5-6 hours in a cold place.
Recipe 4: Chocolate Kefir Jelly
Instead of cream or usual milk in this recipe comes kefir 2.5% fat.
• kefir - 1 l;
• gelatin - 1 pack. or 3 tbsp. l .;
• sugar - 250 g;
• dark chocolate (milk can be optional) - 100-150 g.
1. Soak a thickener in a small amount of cold boiled water.
2. Mix the kefir with sugar. You can use the power of a blender so that the sugar is well dissolved.
3. Gelatin is prepared on the steam bath or in the microwave. 4. Send a thickener to kefir and mix well.
5. Divide the kefir mixture into two portions. Add melted chocolate to one of the parts.
6. We take glasses, we pour in them a white portion. Now put the glasses in a container so that the liquid in them is at an angle and send to the refrigerator.
7. Vanilla mixture thickened and you can add chocolate jelly and send it back to the fridge. Jelly very quickly freezes and you will not have to wait long!
Recipe 5: Diet Chocolate Jelly
One serving of jelly will contain only 100 kcal. A great option for beauties who cherish the shape, but love sweets.
• boiled water - 6 tbsp. l. may need a little more;
• milk - 200 g;
• any kind of gelatin - 25 g;
• cocoa powder - a maximum of 2 tbsp. l
• sugar - 2 tbsp. l can be a little more.
1. Gelatin dissolve in cold water. And soak sugar in milk.
2. Now pour a small amount of milk into gelatin and heat it, but do not bring it to a boil.
3. Mix the remaining milk with gelatin. From here, pour 40 g of milk, put on the fire and add cocoa powder, heat and mix well.
4. Take the mold. These can be ordinary glasses or a beautiful silicone flower shape. Fill the white mass with a small layer and refrigerate until thick.
5. When the jelly is taken, top pour the chocolate mixture and again - in the refrigerator.
6. Jelly can be eaten from cups. And if you made it in silicone form, then attach a plate and gently turn the dessert.
Recipe 6: Dessert “Autumn”
And it is called that, because it is based on a pumpkin. Luxurious dessert for cold autumn and winter evenings.
• pumpkin (without peel and seeds) - 400 g;
• white sugar - 100 g;
• boiled water - 170 ml;
• vanilla sugar - 1 tsp;
• store cream 15-20% - 3.5 tbsp. l
• thickener - 4 tbsp. l .;
• milk chocolate - 200 g;
• butter - 70 g;
1. First you need to melt the chocolate in the microwave, and then add the butter. Then add sugar and cream to the mass. If the chocolate is very sweet, then the amount of sugar can be slightly reduced or not added at all. Mix well and set aside. 2. Cut the pumpkin into cubes, add water and sugar, put on the fire and boil a little. Now put the pumpkin in a sieve and let the juice flow into a separate container. Add gelatin to pumpkin juice. And the pumpkin itself is pureed.
3. Now combine the gelatin juice with pumpkin puree, add vanilla sugar and mix thoroughly.
4. Put pumpkin puree in round silicone molds, not reaching the edge. Then put chocolate mass in each mold and close pumpkin puree again.
5. Send dessert to the refrigerator for at least 10 hours. Jelly turns bright and with a surprise inside.
Recipe 7: Chocolate Jelly a la Nutella
Sweet tooth such a recipe will appeal. The taste of chocolate jelly is very similar to Nutella pasta.
• water - 500 g;
• powdered gelatin - 5 tbsp. l .;
• condensed milk - 3 tbsp. l .;
• Philadelphia - 1.5 Art. l .;
• lemon (juice);
• cow's milk - 550 ml;
• milk chocolate - 1 tile;
• sugar - 100 gr.
1. Mix 2.5 tbsp. l gelatin with water, allow to swell, and then slightly heated.
2. Now mix Philadelphia cheese, condensed milk, thickener and lemon juice. Mix well, pour into the molds until the middle and send in the fridge to freeze.
3. Prepare the rest of the gelatin. Heat the milk chocolate together with the milk so that the chocolate melts. Add a thickener.
4. Remove the desserts and pour the cooled chocolate milk to the brim. In the refrigerator, the dessert will be 7-8 hours.
5. Before serving, chocolate jelly can be sprinkled with nut crumb.
Recipe 8: A dessert with a cherry surprise
An interesting presentation and contrasting taste - do not pass by! Jelly turns sweet, but sour.
• milk - 320 g;
• white sugar - 3-4 tbsp. l .;
• cocoa powder - 2.5 st. l .;
• nut crumb;
• cherry berries - 120 g;
• agar-agar - 2 tsp;
1. Mix milk, cocoa, thickener and sugar in containers. Put on the stove and heat it up. We bring to a boil, wait just a minute, stir intensively and remove. Remember that agar-agar thickens very quickly. Mass must be kept with a temperature not lower than 40 degrees. 2. In each compartment of the ice molds we place the cherry on the berry and pour the milk mixture.
3. Send to the fridge or can be in the freezer. The mixture will quickly harden, literally 15-20 minutes, depending on how the refrigerator works.
4. Remove the mold and gently remove the chocolate cubes with a surprise inside. Dessert can be decorated with coconut chips or nut crumb. Serve on a common plate with toothpicks.
Features of making chocolate jelly
• Gelatin is preferably added to cream or milk when it begins to thicken a little;
• prepared gelatin is not poured into too cold mixtures;
• it is desirable that chocolate jelly and in general any jelly reach the edges of the mold. Otherwise, when you get to it the form can be damaged;
• chocolate in such desserts goes well with fresh fruits and berries, citrus slices, nuts, seeds, dried fruits, candied fruits;
• If the recipe says add vanilla sugar, then do not confuse it with vanilla. Firstly, too much vanillin will make the dish bitter, and secondly, there is a risk of being poisoned by vanillin;
• so that the jelly easily leaves the mold, you can put it in hot water for a few seconds;
• if the jelly has thickened, and you have not had time to use it yet, then the mass can be slightly heated in a water bath;
• it is convenient to work with agar-agar, it quickly gets cold and it does not need to be soaked in advance;
• if the refrigerator does not give enough cold, then dessert can be put in the freezer for a while;
• experienced cooks always advise you to experiment, therefore we wish you courage and tasty experiments.