Egg and ham salad is a tasty, light, but at the same time hearty snack that is easy to prepare and suitable for any occasion.
Egg and Ham Salad - General Cooking Principles
In addition to these two main ingredients in the salad include a variety of vegetables, both fresh and boiled, greens, cheese. You can also add canned foods: cucumbers, green peas.
Hard-boiled eggs are used in the salad. Before cooking, eggs must be washed, then laid in cold water in a saucepan, brought to a boil, salted a little, and then boiled for 6-8 minutes. Prepared eggs are cooled in cold water. Thanks to this method of cooling and adding salt during cooking, the eggs are cleaned easily and simply and do not break.
For salads choose lean, fresh ham of good quality. Purchase this product should only be from reputable manufacturers.
Salads with egg and ham are puff and mixed. Serve a snack or in the general large dish, whence everyone will be able to impose the desired amount of salad, or in portioned small salad bowls or ice cream bowls.
Recipe 1. Hearty salad with egg and ham with greens
• two eggs;
• 550 grams of ham;
• four potatoes;
• four pickled cucumbers;
• 15 ml of apple cider vinegar;
• 20 grams of mustard;
• 60 ml of vegetable oil;
• Lettuce, parsley, green onions.
1. Boil the potatoes in a uniform, boiled eggs.
2. Cut the peeled potatoes into small slices, ham strips, lettuce and shred in strips about 2 cm wide.
3. Chop the parsley, chop the green onions into thin rings.
4. Eggs and pickled cucumbers diced.
5. In a small plate, mix mustard, oil, chopped herbs, vinegar.
6. Put the prepared ingredients in a salad bowl: cucumbers, potatoes, ham, eggs, lettuce. 7. Fill all with mustard sauce, if necessary slightly add some salt.
Recipe 2. Salad with egg, ham, cabbage and green peas
• 420 grams of white cabbage;
• three eggs;
• 140 grams of mayonnaise;
• bank cons. peas;
• 60 grams of green onions;
• 150 grams of savelata;
• 225 grams of ham.
1. Chop cabbage finely, chop green onions into rings. Thoroughly knead both components with your hands.
2. Cut the Servelat and ham into strips, boil the eggs and rub, a jar of peas is opened and the liquid is drained.
3. Mix the cabbage with onions with sausages, eggs and peas, season the salad with mayonnaise.
Recipe 3. Salad with egg and ham, and cheese
• 0.33 kg of ham;
• 190 grams of cons.-th pineapple;
• three eggs;
• 210 grams of cheese;
• fresh parsley;
• 60 grams of light mayonnaise;
• 60 grams of low-fat sour cream.
1. Cut the ham into wide straws and dice pineapples.
2. We rub cheese, greens (parsley) we grind.
3. Boil eggs and crumble.
4. Mix sour cream with mayonnaise, you can add a little ground pepper.
5. We spread in portions transparent (for beauty) ice-cream panes with layers of ham, eggs, pineapples, cheese.
6. Dressing served separately from the salad.
Recipe 4. Salad with egg and ham with bell pepper and olives
• four boiled eggs;
• 3 tomatoes;
• 285 g of ham;
• 130 grams of a mixture of green olives and black olives;
• two sweet peppers;
• salt, parsley leaves;
• 35 ml of olive oil;
• 20 ml of lemon juice.
1. Wash vegetables, remove seeds, stems, cut tomatoes into cubes, pepper into strips.
2. Crumbled eggs, grated.
3. Cut the olives and olives in half.
4. Ham shred straws.
5. Cut the mozzarella into cubes, chop the greens.
6. Mix tomatoes with peppers, eggs, olives, ham and cheese in a deep plate. We salt. 7. Fill all the salad ingredients with a mixture of olive oil and lemon juice.
Recipe 5. Salad with egg and ham with fresh cucumber
• 130 g chicken ham;
• three eggs;
• 125 g of cheese;
• one cucumber;
• 1/2 pepper Bulgarian bright (red or yellow);
• 30 grams of parsley;
• mustard beans;
• two or three tablespoons of low-fat sour cream and lemon mayonnaise.
1. Boil boiled eggs in salted water.
2. Remove the yolk from one cleaned egg, knead it with a fork, combine with sour cream, mayonnaise, mustard seeds, and salt.
3. The remaining eggs are crumbled, ham is cut into small bars, cucumber and pepper strips, coarsely rub cheese.
4. Spread the salad in layers, applying to each grid of mayonnaise: ham, cucumber, eggs, pepper, cheese.
5. Decorate the top with chopped parsley, pour the infused sauce.
Recipe 6. Salad with egg and ham with crackers
• 210 g of any ham;
• two cucumbers;
• two eggs;
• pack of crackers, such as kirieshki;
• 90 g of cheese;
• salt pepper;
• sour cream.
1. Ham cut into large cubes.
2. Boiled hard boiled eggs with a tiny knife.
3. Remove peel from cucumbers, cut into cubes.
4. We rub cheese on a large or middle segment of the grater.
5. Mix all the products that make up the salad, add some salt and pepper.
6. We fill with sour cream.
7. Pour the croutons just before serving the salad on the table.
Recipe 7. Layered salad with egg and ham
• 320 g of ham;
• 285 grams of boiled chicken breast;
• four spoons of sour cream;
• four spoons of mayonnaise;
• 60 grams of cheese;
• two tomatoes;
• two eggs;
• Five pickled gherkins.
1. Cut chicken breast and ham into strips.
2. Boil the eggs, then clean and rub.
3. Washed tomatoes diced.
4. Pickled gherkins rubbed on a medium grater.
5. Chop the cheese.
6. Mix mayonnaise with sour cream, add some salt. 7. Lay out all the ingredients in layers in the following sequence: breast, ham, eggs, tomatoes, gherkins, cheese, lubricating each layer of salad with a mixture of mayonnaise and sour cream.
Recipe 8. Salad with egg and ham with pickled mushrooms
• 280 g of pickled mushrooms (small);
• 315 g of ham;
• three potatoes;
• green onions;
• 3 eggs;
• mayonnaise sauce.
1. Boil the potatoes in uniform. Cook eggs hard boiled.
2. Slice the ham into small cubes, rub the eggs in the middle segment of the grater, chop the green onions into rings, cut the potatoes into dices the size of ham cubes.
3. We put the ingredients in layers in a deep bowl: mushrooms, green onion, ham, potatoes, eggs.
4. All layers must be coated with mayonnaise sauce.
5. Put the salad in the fridge for an hour, before serving, gently turn it over on a flat dish so that the mushrooms are on top.
Recipe 9. Salad with Egg and Ham with Corn
• a pound of smoked ham;
• Bulgarian pepper;
• four eggs;
• fresh cucumber;
• 350 grams of corn (cons.);
• Dill leaves.
1. Boiled hard boiled eggs cut.
2. Wash cucumber and pepper, peel them, cut into strips.
3. Ham cut into small cubes.
4. Put the ham, cucumber, pepper, eggs in a large bowl.
5. Add chopped dill, salt, corn kernels.
6. Dress up salad with low-fat mayonnaise, mix everything.
Recipe 10. Salad with egg and ham with squid
• 310 g ham;
• 195 grams of cheese;
• two squid carcasses;
• four eggs;
• 4-5 branches of parsley and dill;
1. Squids are washed, dropped for two minutes in boiling salted water, rinsed in cold water, remove the skin, remove the inner plate.
2. Cut the squid into thin strips.
3. The same straw or a little smaller chop and ham. 4. We rub cheese, boil eggs and crumble, chop greens.
5. Cut the onion into quarters into rings, mneen, for softening with your hands.
6. We mix all the products in a deep salad bowl, add some salt and mayonnaise.
Recipe 11. Salad with egg and ham with chips
• 180 grams of ham;
• 100 g salted mushrooms;
• 50 g potato chips;
• 115 g carrots in Korean;
• two eggs;
• 130 g of any kind of cheese, preferably solid or semi-solid varieties.
1. Cut the mushrooms and ham into thin strips.
2. Boil eggs and grate.
3. Spread the salad in layers, smearing each layer: 1 - Korean carrot (if it is too long, it will need to be cut in half), 2 - mushrooms, 3 - hand-crumbled part of chips, 4 - ham, 5 - cheese, 6 layer lay eggs (we leave one yolk for decoration).
4. We decorate the finished salad with a flower, where the center will be crushed yolk, and petals - the remains of chips.
Recipe 12. Salad with egg and ham with beans and breadcrumbs
• two eggs;
• a can of canned beans and corn;
• one large fleshy tomato;
• two cloves of garlic;
• 160 g of ham;
• mayonnaise, salt, black pepper;
• three pieces of white bread.
1. Banks with preservation open, drain the liquid.
2. Cut the ham with not too long straws.
3. Wash the tomato and crumble.
4. Garlic peeled and chopped.
5. Rubbed boiled eggs.
6. Cut the bread into small cubes and dry it in a frying pan.
7. Mix the beans with tomatoes, eggs, corn, garlic, ham.
8. Fill all with mayonnaise or sour cream, decorate the salad with freshly prepared crackers.
Egg and Ham Salad - Tips and Tips
• Chicken eggs can be replaced with quail. They are both healthier and safer. Such eggs should be taken 3 times more. That is, if the recipe says 2 chicken eggs - you can replace them with six quail. • To make the salad taste more delicate and refined, do not cut the ham into large chunks. Ideally, this ingredient will be crushed with a thin straw or small cubes.
• A slightly dryish ham is suitable for salad, too watery can spoil the appearance of the salad.
• You can season a salad not only with standard mayonnaise, but also with sour cream, classic yogurt, a mixture of sour cream with mayonnaise, and olive oil. Also in the dressing you can add a variety of different ingredients: spices, chopped nuts, finely chopped greens.
• By replacing the usual salt with iodized or sea salt, you will make the dish more useful.
• If the salad contains vegetables, then bake them instead of boiling them. They will be more fragrant.
• All vegetables for salad are cooked separately from each other.
• Before cutting, boiled or baked vegetables must be cooled, otherwise they will hesitate when mixed and, accordingly, lose their appearance.
• If the salad contains grated cheese, then it can be slightly frozen, then it will be easier to chop it up.
• Return the greens, long lying in the refrigerator and lost its flavor and fresh appearance, freshness will help a little cool water. Keep the greens in it for 15 minutes, then rinse in cold water and shake.