Salads with pineapples - general principles and methods of cooking
Pineapple - juicy and sweet fruit. And you can eat it not only fresh. It produces incredibly delicious salads, which are ideally suited as festive dishes. It is important to note that pineapple is a healthy fruit. It is able to stimulate digestion, lower blood pressure. Due to the content of B vitamins it helps to cope with infectious diseases, bronchitis, arthritis and pneumonia. It is also important that pineapple can dull the feeling of hunger and also remove excess fluid from the body.
Pineapple Salads - Food Preparation
Canned pineapples always need to drain the liquid - the excess in the salad is not needed. Fresh pineapples need to be chosen by smell - the aroma they exude tender sweet. You can also slap on his side - the sound must be deaf.
Pineapple Salads - Best Recipes
Recipe 1: Chicken and Pineapple Salad
This is an interesting version of a light salad that can be prepared very quickly. If someone wants to make the taste of the dish more satisfying, then instead of butter, it is worth filling the salad with mayonnaise.
one chicken fillet,
200 grams of canned pineapples
100 grams of pitted olives,
5 tablespoons of olive oil,
sweet red pepper,
tablespoon of white wine vinegar,
a quarter teaspoon of curry powder.
1. Sweet pepper must be cleared from the core and cut into small cubes, pineapple - in small pieces, and cucumber - into thin straws.
2. The washed chicken breast should be cut into cubes, curry and 2 tablespoons of hot oil should be browned for 7 minutes.
3. In a separate bowl, mix the sweet peppers, chicken, pineapple, cucumber and olives. All this is filled with a mixture of vinegar and the remaining olive oil. Season to taste with pepper and salt.
Recipe 2: Pineapple Salad
You can put almost any salad in the form of a pineapple - it will look very beautiful on a festive table. But it is worth making such with the offered ingredients - unusually tasty and nourishing. By the way, the ham can be replaced if desired smoked chicken. Ingredients:
3-4 large uncooked potatoes (about 350-400 grams),
200 grams of ham,
150-200 grams of canned pineapples
1 sour apple,
5 boiled eggs,
1 small onion,
a teaspoon of lemon juice,
freshly ground black pepper.
For the decoration will require green onions and walnuts.
1. Peeled potatoes need to grate coarsely. Eggs cut into cubes, ham - thin straws.
2. Peeled onions are also worth chopping. And from canned pineapples need to drain the liquid and cut them into small cubes.
3. From the washed apples should cut off the skin, grate fruit on a grater, then - sprinkle with lemon juice.
4. Then it is necessary to mix the ingredients with mayonnaise separately and spread them in layers on a dish, and necessarily oval, in order to get a pineapple. So, the layers are arranged in the following sequence:
- half potatoes, pepper, salt,
- half crushed onion, pepper, salt,
- half of ham, can be slightly mayonnaise
- half an apple
- half eggs, pepper, salt,
- half pineapple,
- the remaining potatoes, pepper, salt,
- the remaining onions, pepper, salt,
- the remaining ham, mayonnaise,
- the remaining apple,
- the remaining pineapples,
- the remaining eggs, pepper, salt, pepper.
Top salad must be decorated with halves of walnuts, as well as from the top edge stick green onion feathers. Such a salad before serving should be allowed to infuse.
By the way, instead of the halves of nuts, you can sprinkle the salad with chopped walnuts or you can use canned mushrooms, the slices of which should be laid out a little overlap.
Recipe 3: Salad with Pineapple and Mushrooms
This salad of pineapples and fried mushrooms will be a great addition to the festive table. And guests will appreciate its savory taste. An important plus of salad is that it is cooked very quickly.
200 grams of chicken fillet,
150 grams of champignons,
100 grams of pineapples,
mayonnaise, vegetable oil, salt.
1. Chicken fillet must be boiled and cut into small cubes.
2. Onions with mushrooms should be cut and fry in vegetable oil. And only when the mushrooms cool down, they can be mixed with chicken fillet and diced pineapple. 3. Salad with salt and mayonnaise. In a salad bowl, decorate it with pineapple rings and fried mushrooms.
By the way, if desired, fried mushrooms in this salad can be replaced with pickled mushrooms, as well as boiled eggs.
Recipe 4: Salad with Pineapple and Shrimps
Pineapples and shrimps - an incredibly delicious combination. This salad as a snack can be served at any festive table.
150 grams of shrimp
150 grams of canned pineapples,
100 grams of cheese
a couple teaspoons of lemon juice,
salt and greens.
1. Eggs must be boiled and cut into small cubes.
2. From canned pineapples should drain the liquid and cut them into cubes.
3. For a few minutes in a boiling salted water is to throw shrimp, as well as add there bay leaf and greens.
4. Grate the cheese. Washed and dried lettuce leaves should be spread out on a plate.
5. After that, put the pineapples on the salad and pour them with mayonnaise. Then put the chopped eggs, which should also be slightly greased with mayonnaise. From above sprinkled grated cheese, a little bit of mayonnaise. Then you need to put the shrimp, sprinkle them with lemon juice (to preserve the taste and color).
6. Ready salad needs to be beautifully decorated with shrimps, pineapples and greens.
Pineapple Salads - useful tips from experienced chefs
Salads with pineapples - light enough snacks. And add extra ingredients in them is not worth it. Is that at will you can replace some products, for example, vegetarians, instead of chicken, can put pickled mushrooms in a salad.
And what will make the taste of salad with pineapple more piquant is a clove of garlic - you should crush it, mix it with lemon juice and flavor the dish.