In modern cooking there is a huge number of salad recipes. Surely, every hostess has its own delicious salads, not only for the holiday table, but for every day. After all, a complete home-cooked lunch without an appetizing salad is simply impossible. Imagine how much you need to have imagination and time, so that every day a new salad is ready for the dinner table. We offer to increase the number of recipes in your home cookbook and prepare a salad with beef liver.
- 300 g beef liver;
- 3 pickled cucumbers;
- 1 onion;
- 1 carrot;
- sunflower oil for frying;
- salt to taste;
- ground black pepper to taste;
- mayonnaise to taste;
- parsley for decoration.
1. Thoroughly rinse beef liver in cold running water. Leave it for a while for excess water to drain. Remove films, vessels, in general, those places that you do not like. Cut into pieces. Salt and pepper to taste. In a pan, heat the sunflower oil, about 3-4 tbsp. spoons. Place the liver pieces. Roast on low heat until cooked on both sides.
2. Prepare the vegetables. Wash large carrots, peel. Rub on a special grater for Korean carrots, or on a large grater. Peel a large onion, cut into half rings.
3. Heat the oil in a frying pan, about 2 tbsp. spoons. Fry on low heat until cooked. Periodically stir with a wooden spatula. After roasting, cool to room temperature.
4. Wash and dry pickled cucumber. Salted cucumbers can also be used. Cut the tails, cut into strips.
5. Put the prepared liver on a paper towel to remove excess oil, cool. Cut into long pieces.
6. Add all prepared ingredients to a suitable salad bowl. Season with salt and ground black pepper. Season with a small amount of mayonnaise and mix well. Cover the salad mass with food film and leave in the refrigerator for a couple of hours so that the products are well soaked and juicy.
7. Salad with beef liver is ready. Sprinkle in a beautiful salad dish and treat your loved ones.