Do you like crab sticks, but does the fantasy go beyond salad with crab sticks, corn and egg? Prepare crab sticks pate. It is prepared simply, and then this snack can be served in a bowl or spread on crackers, fill them with tartlets. To make piquant pate, you can add garlic, onions or green onions, spices (red and black ground pepper).
List of ingredients:
- 100 g of crab sticks or crab meat,
- 2 chicken eggs,
- 3 cloves of garlic,
- 1, 5 tbsp. l sour cream or mayonnaise,
- 3-4 sprigs of parsley,
- 3-4 pinches of black ground pepper,
- fresh greens for decoration.
1. Crab sticks or meat should be thawed, if it was frozen, in natural conditions, that is, at room temperature.
2. Eggs need to be boiled and cooled, then cleaned and cut into several pieces.
3. In a bowl or a large cup, fold the chopped eggs, pieces of crab sticks. Garlic cloves need to be peeled and chopped or cut through a special press.
4. Add sour cream of any fat content or mayonnaise, better homemade. Also add pure dry greens, spices and spices.
5. Grind all ingredients with an immersion blender to a state of uniform or almost homogeneous mass.
6. Crab stick pate is ready, put it in a bowl and serve. You can store it in the refrigerator for a day or two, tightly closing the bowl with a lid or cling film. Pate turns out very gentle, with a pronounced taste of fish, parsley and garlic, but there is a piquant aftertaste. Therefore, if you want the appetizer not to be savory, then reduce the amount of garlic or discard it altogether.