Tartlets with cheese, tomatoes and eggs are perfect for the holiday table as a snack, before serving the main course. To prepare snacks, you can make tartlets yourself or buy ready-made: waffle, sand or puff pastry, of various shapes.
List of ingredients:
- 70 g of hard cheese,
- 2-3 cloves of garlic,
- 1 large tomato,
- 2 chicken eggs,
- 8 tartlets,
- 3-4 sprigs of fresh parsley,
- 1 pinch of salt,
- 1 pinch of black ground pepper,
- 2-3 tbsp. l sour cream (mayonnaise).
1. Hard cheese should be grated on a fine grater. The variety of cheese does not really matter, you can use sweetish, salty or unleavened cheese, with spices, herbs or nuts.
2. Large fresh tomato wash and cut into small cubes. Previously, you can remove the peel from a tomato by scalding it with boiling water.
3. Remove the husks from the garlic cloves and chop them in any convenient way - pass through a press or chop finely.
4. Boil chicken eggs in salted water hard-boiled, cool and clean, then rub the yolks with the proteins on a fine grater, put into a bowl.
5. Rinse greens and finely chop, put in a bowl, add salt, add black ground pepper or other spices. Fill all with sour cream or mayonnaise, mix - the filling for tartlets is ready.
6. Fill tartlets with cheese, tomato and eggs.
7. Tartlets are ready. Before serving, you can decorate the snack with an additional sprig of greens. Garlic appetizer turns out quite spicy, so you can reduce its quantity or do without it at all. By the way, the stuffing can be not only spread out on tartlets, but also to spread bread on it.