In the past few years, small home-made breadmakers have become a hit among new kitchen appliances. But do not think that without them it is impossible to use the opportunity to eat natural, tasty and fresh homemade bread. After all, just like for any baking, you need only two things for bread - a batch (the hands do it well) and high temperature to bake it (a gas oven, an electric oven or even an old wood-burning oven will work, if you have it).
Whales, on which tasty bread is kept, are high-quality flour, fresh yeast, the correct consistency of dough and sufficient time for its proofing.
- milk - 1, 5 stacks;
- flour - 4 stacks;
- salt - 2 tsp;
- yeast - 2, 5 tsp;
- sugar - 2 tbsp. l .;
1. Pour the milk into deep dishes.
2. Add 2 teaspoons of salt to milk.
3. Add sugar.
4. Measure out the right amount of yeast and pour it into the milk. Stir for a few minutes until the yeast is dissolved.
5. Add all the flour to the container.
6. Knead the dough with a homogeneous medium consistency.
7. Let the dough stand in a warm place for about two hours, when it rises, you can continue the cooking process.
8. We grease a baking sheet with sunflower oil and spread dough on it in the shape of a future loaf. Sprinkle sesame over the top of the dough with plenty and evenly.
9. Bake a loaf with sesame in a preheated oven (about 180 degrees) until crispy (about 30 minutes). Check if the dough is baked inside with a toothpick. Your homemade loaf with sesame is ready, serve warm.