Initially, pizza was the food of the poor. There is a legend that the first Italian was baked by a poor Italian of the last products left in her house. She ground them, laid them on the bread and baked them. Here and this recipe does not contain expensive ingredients, but only those that can be found in any refrigerator. Despite this simplicity, the pizza is tasty and tasty.
- fresh yeast - 25 g;
- sugar - 1 tablespoon;
- milk - 1/2 cup;
- egg - 1 pc .;
- salt - 1/2 tsp;
- margarine - 100 g;
- flour - 2 glasses;
- mushrooms - 150 g;
- sausage - 200 g;
- tomato - 1 pc .;
- mayonnaise - 150 g;
- ketchup - 100 g;
- cheese - 100 g;
1. First knead the dough. To do this, combine the yeast with milk and sugar, give a little bit of approach. Add the egg, salt and melted margarine. Pour 2 cups of flour. The dough is so tender that you can knead with a spoon. Knead. Prepare the dough and cover with foil in the fridge for 30 minutes.
2. While the dough fits, we slice a small sausage, fry the mushrooms in vegetable oil.
3. Stretch the dough with your hands into a flat cake. You can thin roll out the rolling pin. We take into account that the dough is still suitable during baking.
4. On the rolled out dough we lay out the chopped sausage, mushrooms. Add ketchup.
5. On the laid out filling draw a grid with mayonnaise. It is very convenient to cut a little corner of the bag and squeeze out the sauce.
6. Decorate the pizza with thin slices of tomato. Now all this beauty is sprinkled with grated cheese.
7. We bake in the oven preheated to 180 ° C until the dough turns red. Sprinkle the finished pizza with chopped greens. Beauty!