If you do not have time, but you really want fried pies, put yeast dough on kefir. Yeast dough on kefir, unlike dough on milk, rises faster due to the fact that in an acidic environment the yeast enters the fermentation process better. The second difference is that it turns out to be softer. And the third difference: for him it is not necessary to prepare a brew, it rises perfectly anyway.
- kefir 2.5% - 250 g;
- eggs - 1 pc .;
- salt - 6 g (1/4 tsp);
- wheat flour (top grade) - 400 g;
- sugar - 30 g;
- dry baking yeast - 7 g.
1. For the test, better buy the freshest kefir, so that it does not turn sour. And if you can find or make a real “live” kefir yourself on the basis of a milk fungus, then the dough will turn out to be especially airy, also “live”, because the milk fungus will enhance the fermentation.
So, mix kefir (250 g) and sugar (30 g). Sugar also contributes to increased fermentation. Kefir, at the same time, should be warm, at room temperature, not lower than 23 and not higher than 30 degrees.
2. Beat one egg into kefir. Stir.
3. Be sure to sift flour first, saturate it with oxygen to improve the fermentation reaction. Add salt (6 g) and yeast (7 g) to flour, mix everything well.
4. Gradually sprinkling the flour mixture, knead the dough. The dough can be kneaded by hand, but the easiest way is to knead it in a large kitchen mixer (combine with a hook-shaped nozzle).
After kneading, the dough should be quite soft, but at the same time it should keep its shape well, not spread and not stick to hands. Roll the dough into a ball.
5. Cover the container with the food film dough and remove to rise to a warm place for 45 minutes.
6. After the dough had risen, it became much more magnificent.
7. Now you can roll out the dough and make pies from it. Yeast dough made from kefir is light and fluffy.