This wonderful salad is called “Forest Glade” or “Mushroom Glade” because it is decorated on top with caps of champignons laid out on a layer of greenery. These two ingredients are mandatory, but everything under them may change, although the most popular composition of Lesnaya Polyana is potatoes, eggs, carrots and chicken or ham.
Our salad will be somewhat non-standard, because instead of boiled carrots we will take Korean and add pickled onions to the salad. Together with smoked chicken it will give a brighter, spicy and spicy taste.
- 50 g Korean carrot;
- 60 g marinated champignons;
- 100 g smoked chicken;
- 1 chicken egg;
- 100 g of potatoes;
- 3 sprigs of green onions;
- 3 sprigs of fresh dill;
- 1 onion;
- salt to taste;
- ground black pepper to taste;
- mayonnaise to taste.
Marinade for onions:
- 1 tbsp. l lemon juice;
- 1 tsp. Sahara;
- 2 pinches of salt.
- green onions;
1. First, prepare all the necessary products. Wash potatoes, boil in salted water until cooked. Do not remove the peel. Readiness check with a sharp object. When the potatoes are boiled, cool to room temperature. Peel, cut into small cubes. Boil chicken eggs in salted water for about 10 minutes from the moment of boiling. Cool in running cold water. Peel off the shell, chop finely. Peel onions, finely chop. Marinate in a mixture of lemon juice, sugar and salt for 15-20 minutes. Smoked chicken fillet cut into small pieces.
2. To form a salad, you will need a forming ring. Or make a ring from a large plastic bottle. Place a ring on a flat salad dish. Add sliced potatoes to the bottom. Tamp the spoon. Salt, pepper and season with mayonnaise. Mayonnaise spread over the entire potato mass.
3. Lay out smoked chicken. It does not need to season with spices. Add mayonnaise.
4. Add Korean carrot.
5. Sprinkle the egg. Salt, pepper, season with mayonnaise net.
6. Drain the marinade with onions and place on the egg layer. Garnish with mayonnaise.
7. Finely chop the onion feathers. Add on top. Carefully remove the forming ring.
8. From above, beautifully lay out the marinated caps of champignons. Decorate with sprigs of fresh dill, flowers of boiled carrots. Salad "Forest Glade" is ready. Treat your family at the holiday table.