For fans of meat salads, I suggest trying a layered salad with beef and vegetables. This salad is moderately nourishing and at the same time light, as there are a lot of vegetables in it: onions, carrots, cucumber, potatoes. You can make it completely dietary, instead of mayonnaise, using low-fat sour cream, thick yogurt, or homemade.
List of ingredients:
- 200 g of beef,
- 1 fresh cucumber,
- 1 onion,
- 1 tsp. table 9% vinegar,
- 0, 5 tsp. sugar,
- 0, 5 tsp. salt,
- 4 tbsp. l mayonnaise,
- 2-3 chicken eggs,
- 70 g carrots in Korean,
- 10-12 olives.
1. Rinse beef (preferably pulp) and cook in salted water until soft. Then cool and cut into small straws.
2. Wash fresh cucumber, cut off the tips, check for bitterness. Grate the cucumber on a coarse grater.
3. Onions need to be peeled and finely chopped. It can be marinated in several ways - mixed with vinegar and sugar, or even easier - scalded with boiling water. After 10-15 onions will be ready.
4. Boil chicken eggs and potatoes, peel. Rub eggs on a coarse grater, without yolks separating from proteins.
5. Potato also rub on a coarse grater, put on the bottom of the salad bowl, brush with mayonnaise. No need to tamp the potatoes too tightly.
6. Top with sliced meat and onions. This layer may not be smeared with mayonnaise because of the richness of the onion. Instead of bulb green, you can use fresh.
7. Now lay out a layer of grated eggs, make a mayonnaise net and spread it across the entire surface of the salad.
8. Mentally draw a line through the middle of the salad. On one half put the carrots in Korean, on the second - grated cucumber. Spread the line in the middle with olives. If you do not like olives or olives - replace them with grapes.
Let the salad stand for an hour and a half and serve.