Salad with celery and smoked chicken is an original and unusual combination of flavors that can be a revelation for someone. Smoked chicken can be more fat, for example, it is a leg or thigh. You can also take a low-fat smoked chicken breast. Celery suitable leaf or stalked. Additionally, you can add fresh vegetables (cucumber, radish) and fresh greens. Sour cream, mayonnaise, Greek yogurt will be suitable for filling.
- 200 g smoked chicken;
- 4-5 radishes;
- 1 small cucumber;
- 2 tbsp. l sour cream;
- 2 celery stalks;
- 3 pinches of salt;
- 3 pinches of spices;
- 3-4 sprigs of fresh greens.
1. Prepare all the necessary products - radishes and fresh cucumber wash, as well as greens. Celery stem can be with or without leaves. You can also take the leaves - though they are slightly less fragrant.
2. For slicing lettuce, take a deep salad bowl and a sharp knife. Cucumber check on the bitterness and then cut into cubes (strips, quarters), shift to a salad bowl.
3. Cut the radish from both sides; the root crop should not be hard or bitter. It is possible to determine that radish is fibrous and hard, already during its cutting. Any damage to the peel needs to be trimmed. Slice the radish in small pieces and transfer to a bowl.
4. Slice chicken meat into thin strips. All excess need to be cut.
5. Cut celery stalks into small pieces. Fresh parsley (or any other greens) also finely chop and put everything in a salad bowl.
6. Salted salad, add spices and season with low-fat sour cream. You can also use mayonnaise of any fat content or a sauce based on these products.
7. Mix everything well and try the salad - suddenly something is missing (salt, spices, greens). Serve in small bowls, on flat saucers or in a large salad bowl. Suitable as a supplement to the side dish, meat dish or as a separate dish (for snacking).