Salad with chicken, calamari and cucumber is a harmonious combination of your favorite foods in one dish. The salad is moderately nourishing and fresh, pleasantly crunching on the teeth. You can make such a salad for dinner or serve on a festive table. If you are on a diet, then this appetizer is for you, only sour cream may be replaced with low-fat yogurt or soy sauce. Among other things, you can add boiled chicken or quail eggs, canned corn to the salad.
List of ingredients:
- 1 fresh cucumber,
- 150 grams of chicken meat,
- 1 squid,
- 1-1, 5 onions,
- 3-4 leaves of lettuce,
- 1 tsp. salt,
- spices optional,
- 2 tbsp. l sour cream.
1. Boil chicken fillet in salted water. In the meantime, wash the fresh cucumber, trim the tips and cut it into straws.
2. When the chicken fillet is cooked, let it cool and cut it into small, oblong pieces. Instead of fillets, you can boil any parts of the chicken, cool and simply separate the meat from the bones. It will take a little longer, but it will not affect the result.
3. Peel and chop onions and cut them into halves. White and red onions are used in the salad. To make the onion not bitter in a salad, you can scald it with boiling water or pickle (1/5 tsp. Of sugar and 1/2 tsp. Of table vinegar). After 10 minutes, pickled onions will be ready.
4. Squid needs to be cleaned and dipped in boiling water, salted with a pinch of salt. After 3-4 minutes, the squid will be ready. Do not cook it longer, it will be tough. Let it cool and cut into strips, put it in a salad bowl.
5. Transfer the pickled onions to the salad bowl.
6. Wash the leaves and let them dry with a towel. Cut it or tear it into small pieces.
7. You can add spices to your salad at will, make it more piquant. Serve the salad immediately, there will not be an extra sprig of fresh parsley or dill.