Thanks to the harmonious combination of simple products, the salad with smoked chicken, pineapple, cheese, and egg turns out to be very tasty. It is possible to submit it to the festive table - the guests will surely be satisfied. You can cook it in the form of a puff salad or you can simply chop and mix all the ingredients, and spread it on a dish using a special culinary form. You can also decompose the salad into small bowls for serving.
- 250 g smoked chicken;
- 2 chicken eggs;
- 70 g of hard cheese;
- 120 g canned pineapples;
- 1, 5 tbsp. l mayonnaise;
- 2 pinches of salt;
- 3-4 sprigs of fresh greens (for feeding);
- slices of fresh cucumber (for serving).
1. Prepare the necessary products. To do this, boil chicken eggs in salted water. After boiling water, you need to wait another 6-7 minutes, then get the eggs and cool. With the help of a can opener you need to open a jar of pineapples preserved in syrup.
2. Peel and chop the chicken eggs into small cubes. Take a deep salad bowl and put the sliced product into it.
3. For a salad, you can take smoked chicken ham or smoked chicken fillet (a simpler and more convenient option). If there is a ham, then you need to separate the meat from the bones and chop it finely. Simply cut the fillets, if something extra comes out, cut them. Put the meat in a salad bowl.
4. Hard cheese can be taken any, but it is better not to take very fresh varieties. Grate it on a coarse or fine grater, or you can cut it into pieces. Transfer to a salad bowl.
5. Remove the tinned pineapple from the jar and cut into pieces that fit the size of the salad. Then shift to the rest of the products.
6. Fresh greens (parsley can be used), wash and dry, then chop and add to the salad.
7. Season salad with mayonnaise of any fat content. You can take a home product for various additives. Add salted salad if desired and add spices to taste - you can make the taste more piquant by adding a pinch of black pepper or ground coriander. Mix everything and try the salad, add something missing.
8. Put the salad on a dish using a square or round culinary form. To do this, put the salad through the form and tamp it.
9. Carefully remove the form, add a sprig of fresh basil on top and serve the salad. If this form is not available, you can submit the salad and other, no less original way, using the dishes and the available tools that are on hand.