Fatty salads with mayonnaise are considered winter. However, they eventually get bored, and then we dream of some light and tasty salad. It was then that we unwittingly remember the favorite vinaigrette. In winter, this salad becomes a real storehouse of vitamins, because it contains only healthy ingredients - beets, sauerkraut, onions, beans. To prepare a salad, neither expensive products, nor a lot of time is required, and to taste it falls on absolutely everyone. It is the preparation of this beloved by many lettuce that we are going to do right now.
You will need:
- potatoes boiled in uniform - 3 pcs.,
- pickled cucumbers - 2 pcs. large size,
- boiled beets - 2 pcs.,
- bulb onion - 1 pc.,
- pickled cabbage - 200 g,
- boiled beans - 1/2 tbsp.,
- salt - to taste,
- ground black pepper - to taste,
- refined vegetable oil - for refueling.
1. Prepare all the necessary ingredients for making vinaigrette.
2. Clean the beets. We cut in small cubes.
3. Clean potatoes. Cut into cubes of medium size.
4. We cut cucumbers into small cubes.
5. Clean onions. Mine Finely cut.
6. Mix all chopped ingredients, sauerkraut, which should be squeezed out a bit beforehand, and boiled beans (by the way, if you don’t want to waste time boiling the beans, you can replace it with canned or put in a salad pea). We salt, we pepper.
7. Fill with vegetable oil. Stir well.
8. Leave lettuce for an hour or two so that it is properly infused. Mix well again. We spread in a salad bowl and served on the table.