Despite the modest list of ingredients, bean salad with crackers is not at all as simple as it seems at first glance. The whole thing, of course, is in the bean itself, because it is good in and of itself, even if it is easy to boil and salt. Well, the addition of croutons perfectly balances the taste of the salad: besides everyone’s favorite crunch, the croutons will still help the salad with flavoring additives - and even if it’s not the most wholesome food, it’s very, very tasty.
After preparing all the ingredients, set aside its mixing until the very last minute before serving (so that the croutons do not soften) or serve the salad unmixed, leaving this care to the guests.
- 150 g of white beans;
- 1 package of crackers with bacon or sour cream taste - 50 g;
- mayonnaise for salad dressing;
- salt to taste.
1. To prepare the salad, first of all prepare the necessary ingredients.
2. Soak the beans in cold water and leave for 3 hours, then drain the water and place the beans in the cooking pot. Fill with clean water at the rate of 1 cup of the product - 3 glasses (600 ml) of liquid.
3. Beans must be boiled for 50-60 minutes and 10 minutes before the end of the cooking process, it must be salted. Drain excess water and pour ready beans into a container for salad.
4. Add all mayonnaise to the salad bowl.
5. Thoroughly mix mayonnaise and beans. The number of refills can be adjusted depending on personal preferences.
6. Top lay out the croutons. Before serving, do not mix everything up so that the breadcrumbs do not soak and turn into wet bread. Mix the ingredients best in the process of eating a tasty bean salad.
7. Optionally, you can season the salad with chopped parsley. Enjoy your meal!