If you are tired of eating eggs cooked in different variations or porridge in the morning, you can diversify your menu and make a more interesting breakfast in five minutes. For example, curd smoothies. If, of course, in your house there are some soft fruits, a little cottage cheese, milk or kefir. Smoothies from cottage cheese on a consistence turns out quite thick, it can be eaten with a spoon. In the form of such a drink, you get a full breakfast in a glass, very nourishing, tasty, and, most importantly, healthy. So the whole day you will be provided with energy. The only minus smoothie is that it can not be stored. Drink this drink should be immediately, as soon as you have prepared it.
Ingredients 300 ml. smoothies:
- 100 g of cottage cheese;
- milk - 120 ml;
- honey - a teaspoon;
- 1 banana;
- wheat bran (or other products containing healthy dietary fiber) - a tablespoon.
The cooking time for a curd smoothie is no more than five minutes.
1. Peel the banana, cut it into pieces and, after placing it in the blender bowl, convert it into a liquid puree.
2. Add cottage cheese and wheat bran, grind until smooth.
3. Then pour in the milk with honey and thoroughly whisk all the ingredients until fluffy.
4. Pour the ready-made cheesecake smoothie into a convenient container (glass), garnish with banana slices, sprinkle with cinnamon (or chocolate chips), and your tasty breakfast is ready.