In the morning, you want to soak up a little more in a warm bed, and, as a result, breakfast on the run, hastily made coffee and sandwiches.
But the first meal is very important for health.
It is during breakfast that our body is best saturated with nutritious elements; it is breakfast that sets vigor and good mood for the whole day.
There are many quick-cooked breakfast recipes that will not take you much time in the morning, they will be tasty, healthy and nutritious.
A quick breakfast - the important points
• Try to have breakfast from 7.00 to 8.00 - this is the best time for digestion of all products.
• If there is no desire to eat in the morning, do a little exercise, take a shower - this will dispel your appetite.
• The more nutritious and nutritious is the breakfast, the greater the likelihood that you will not get hungry until dinner itself, which means that you will not be overwhelmed by snacks, which is good for the body and the body.
• In the morning you can eat all the products that are individually allowed in each case, containing proteins, fiber, carbohydrates, fats, vitamins and minerals. These can be cereals, soups, eggs, dairy products, not heavy pastries, fish, fruits, berries, and others.
• Drink a glass of water before breakfast so the gastrointestinal tract will “wake up” and work better.
Recipe 1. Breakfast in a hurry: Tomatoes in cheese batter
• four large fleshy tomatoes;
• 160 grams of cheese;
• two eggs;
• 40 grams of mayonnaise;
• vegetable oil;
• salt, paprika, pepper.
1. Thoroughly wash the tomatoes, put them in a bowl, pour boiling water for a couple of minutes.
2. Remove the skin, cut the flesh with a sharp knife into circles.
3. Salt them, sprinkle with paprika, pepper and chopped garlic.
4. We rub cheese.
5. Beat egg, lightly add some salt. Mix with grated cheese and mayonnaise. 6. Dip each circle in an egg-cheese batter.
7. Fry in hot oil from two sides to light gold.
Recipe 2. Breakfast in a hurry: Oatmeal with banana and honey
• 230 grams of oatmeal;
• large banana;
• 260 ml of milk;
• a tablespoon of honey;
• sugar, salt - on request.
1. Pour oatmeal in a saucepan, pour milk.
2. Put the pan on a low fire, bring to a boil, add salt, put sugar.
3. Cook, stirring, until tender.
4. Cut the peeled banana into small cubes, mix it with the finished porridge.
5. Put the oatmeal in a plate, pour over honey, sprinkle with nutmeg.
Recipe 3. Breakfast in a hurry: Stuffed Eggs
• seven eggs;
• 60 grams of grated cheese;
• four champignons;
• 3-4 green onion feathers;
• salt, pepper, mustard;
• lemon juice;
• sour cream;
• leaves of dill and parsley.
1. Boil hard boiled eggs. Cool, putting under cold water, clean.
2. Cut each egg in half, extract the yolks.
3. Put all the yolks in one plate, knead them thoroughly with a fork.
4. Rinse the champignons and cut them into small cubes, fry quickly over high heat in hot butter, for 2-3 minutes.
5. Add the mushrooms to the yolks, here we also put the chopped leaves of dill and parsley, chopped green onion feathers, finely grated cheese, mustard, spices, and salt. Stir.
6. Fill the egg whites with the resulting fragrant mixture, sprinkle them with lemon juice.
7. Serve, decorated with dill sprigs.
Recipe 4. Breakfast in a hurry: Sweet banana snack
• slices of bread;
• two bananas;
• condensed milk;
• vanilla sugar;
• sesame seeds;
1. Clean the washed bananas, lay them in a deep dish. Mash the pulp with a fork in mashed potatoes. 2. Pour in the puree condensed milk, pour vanilla sugar. The quantity is determined on the basis of our own desires: one likes a thick mass, others like a thin one.
3. Put the slices of bread on a hot red-hot frying pan, fry on both sides for a few seconds until a light crunch. If there is a toaster, you can use it.
4. Lubricate the fried bread with a sweet banana mass, sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Recipe 5. Breakfast in a hurry: A spring-style sandwich
• four slices of bread;
• 80 grams of cheese;
• a tomato;
• sunflower seeds.
1. Fry the bread in a toaster or in a dry frying pan, but not hard, to a light crunch.
2. Cucumber and tomato washed. Cut the cucumber diagonally, tomato - slices.
3. Cut the cheese into thin layers.
4. Put cheese on slices of bread first, then cucumbers, on top of tomatoes.
5. Sprinkle with salt and sunflower seeds.
Recipe 6. Breakfast in a hurry: Bread Fried Eggs
• two eggs;
• two slices of bread;
• basil, dill, salt.
1. We take out a crumb from the pieces of bread, but not completely, the walls of the frame should remain at least 1.5-2 centimeters wide.
2. In a pan, drown a piece of butter, fry the bread literally for 30 seconds on one side, then turn it over.
3. We drive eggs into a notch in bread, add salt, sprinkle with chopped dill and basil.
4. Cooking for about 3 minutes.
Recipe 7. Breakfast in a hurry: Vegetable omelet with sausages
• small carrots;
• two sausages;
• two eggs;
• 250 grams of milk;
• chopped dill;
• salt, spices;
• 80 grams of flour.
1. Clean the onions and carrots, grind them: chop the onion into small cubes, carrot three on a fine grater.
2. Passe the vegetables for 2-3 minutes until soft and golden. 3. Cut the sausages into circles.
4. We spread passerovka in the baking dish, lay the sausages on top.
5. Send the form to the oven heated to 200 degrees for 5 minutes.
6. While the base for the omelet is being prepared, mix in the bowl the milk with flour, spices, egg and salt.
7. Fill with the milk-egg mixture the browned vegetables and sausages.
8. Return to the oven for another 12 minutes.
9. Serve sprinkled with chopped dill.
Recipe 8. Breakfast in a hurry: Sausages with cheese
• four sausages;
• 50 grams of cheese;
• ground pepper, salt;
• sesame and sunflower seeds;
1. Remove the sausages from the shell.
2. Pour water into a small saucepan, bring to a boil. Leave sausages in boiling water, cook for 5 minutes.
3. Carefully remove the finished sausages with a fork, cool.
4. Make a long cut on each sausage with a knife.
5. Cheese very finely three, mix it with chopped dill, pepper, salt, sunflower seeds and sesame.
6. Put the sausages in the oven on the rack or on a baking sheet (depending on the type of oven).
7. Bake at 200 degrees for about 10 minutes, until the cheese melts and becomes a pleasant brown-golden hue.
Recipe 9. Breakfast in a hurry: Curd breakfast with fruits and dried fruits
• 100 ml of milk;
• 320 grams of cottage cheese;
• 50 grams of dates and prunes;
• vanilla sugar;
• 20 grams of sugar;
1. Cut the dried fruit into small pieces.
2. Spread the walnuts in a dry frying pan, fry until the characteristic smell, cool. After crushing, but not crushed.
3. Clean the banana, knead the pulp.
4. Mix cottage cheese with milk, banana, dried fruit, vanilla sugar and nuts.
5. When serving, you can rub on top of chocolate crumb dessert.
Recipe 10. Breakfast in a hurry: Oatmeal with orange and chocolate
• one orange;
• 250 grams of oatmeal;
• 250 grams of milk;
• 60 grams of sugar;
• 25-40 grams of butter;
• two tablespoons of raisins;
• a tablespoon of grated chocolate.
1. Wash the raisins thoroughly and fill with hot water for 5 minutes, then rinse again. Put the raisins on a towel to dry.
2. Put the oatmeal in a saucepan, pour in milk, salt a little, put in sugar. Cook, stirring, until tender.
3. In the finished porridge put the butter, prepared raisins.
4. We clean the orange, remove all the white streaks, remove the skin from each lobule, cut the flesh itself into cubes.
5. Put orange in porridge, mix it.
6. Sprinkle oatmeal with chocolate chips.
Recipe 11. Breakfast in a hurry: millet porridge with pumpkin
• 180 grams of millet groats;
• 200 ml of milk;
• salt, sugar, butter;
• a piece (100 grams) of pumpkin pulp;
• A handful of pumpkin seeds.
1. Pour the millet into the pan, thoroughly wash it with water.
2. Fill with a glass of clean water, set on slow fire.
3. Cook until the liquid evaporates.
4. Put salt, sugar, butter in porridge, pour boiled milk.
5. Pumpkin flesh cut into small cubes, send to other ingredients in the pan.
6. Cook, stirring, until fully cooked.
7. Pumpkin seeds fry a little in a dry frying pan.
8. Sprinkle them ready millet porridge with pumpkin.
Recipe 12. Breakfast in a hurry: Cottage cheese, fruit and berry mousse
• 200 grams of cottage cheese;
• 100 grams of berries (strawberries, raspberries);
• tablespoon honey.
1. Put the cottage cheese in the bowl of the blender, beat to a state of fluffy and tender mass.
2. Add banana, berries, honey, mashed with a fork.
3. Beat until airiness.
4. Put the finished mousse into the bowl.
5. If desired, sprinkle with mussels, coconut, nuts or chocolate chips.
A quick breakfast - secrets
If you do not have time even to prepare such light and quick breakfasts, you can cook it in advance, from the evening or even on weekends.
What to cook in the evening:
• Buckwheat. Rinse the cereal thoroughly, fill it with boiling water, leave it overnight. In the morning, put a piece of butter in a plate, a little salt, pour milk, heat the porridge in the microwave.
• Eggs with vegetables. Boil hard-boiled eggs, cool and refrigerate. In the morning, all you have to do is clean the eggs, cut them into 2-4 pieces, add salt. To eggs, chop cucumbers and tomatoes.
What to cook in advance:
• Pancakes. You can bake any pancakes, wrap in your favorite stuffing: meat, mushrooms, berries, cottage cheese. And freeze them. You will only need to heat up the butter and fry the ready-made pancakes on both sides for 5 minutes.
• Lazy dumplings. You can cook them from cottage cheese, potatoes, fruits, berries and other products. Finished products are frozen, then pulled out and fried in butter.
In addition, you can make homemade sausages on your own or bake meat in the oven, using these products as slices for sandwiches - it will still be more useful to know what sausage products are made of.
Good morning to you!