Each wild berry is unique and useful in its own way. The unique vitamin-mineral composition of lingonberry makes it an indispensable product for those who have a tendency to cholelithiasis and urological problems, vascular diseases, including hypertension, vitamin deficiency. Siberians call it the berry of immortality. In Siberia, it is eaten fresh, harvested for the winter in various ways, put in pies, make fruit drinks and other drinks from it. Lingonberry smoothies began to be prepared relatively recently, but these thick cocktails quickly found admirers due to their special organoleptic qualities and useful properties.
It is easy to cook smoothies with lingonberries, and the recipes of this cocktail are varied. Knowing some of the moments will make these drinks as tasty and healthy as possible.
- You can use fresh and frozen lingonberries to make a smoothie. Fresh necessarily sorted out, cleansing from litter, washed. Frozen provide an opportunity to thaw at least half. Defrosting it until the end is not necessary, as this will help to get a thicker structure of the cocktail and simultaneously cool it.
- Smoothies from lingonberry alone, without the addition of other berries and fruits, have a less pronounced taste than multi-component ones.
- Without sweetening a smoothie with lingonberries may seem sour. Balancing the taste of the cocktail will help add honey, sweet berries and fruits. Sweeten smoothies can also be powdered sugar, ice cream, chocolate, but these desserts are usually chosen by people who do not have problems with excess weight.
- Adding fruit with thick flesh, curd, and oatmeal will make the smoothie more thick. Milk, mineral water, fruit and berry juices help to make the cocktail more liquid.
- Spices and spices are often added to lingonberry smoothies; they are able to make a cocktail not only more tasty and fragrant, but also more useful, since they contribute to the activation of metabolism.
- In order for the saturation of the cowberry smoothie to come in faster, it is recommended not to drink it, but to eat it in small spoons.
Recipes for cranberries are varied. This berry is combined with a variety of berries and fruits, dairy products and milk itself.
Delicious cowberry smoothies with cottage cheese and chocolate
- lingonberry - 100 g;
- cottage cheese - 100 g;
- sour cream - 100 ml;
- fine sugar or powdered sugar - 80 g;
- cream - 50 ml;
- lemon - 2 slices;
- dried rose petals - 2-3 pcs .;
- cardamom - 3 boxes;
- chocolate (grated or granulated) - 30 g.
Method of preparation:
- Sort, wash the lingonberries, let it dry.
- Put the berry in a bowl, add a tablespoon of sugar to it. Mash until mashed.
- Cut two very thin slices of lemon, put them on a saucer, sprinkle with a tablespoon of sugar and cardamom seeds.
- Leave lemon slices and berries for 15 minutes. Connect Using a blender, turn into a homogeneous mass.
- Pound the cottage cheese with the remaining sugar and sour cream. Combine with fruit and berry puree.
- Hands knead dried rose petals, add to other products.
- Pour in the cream.
- Beat the blender all together for 1 minute.
- Put the smoothies in cocktail glasses or ice-cream bowls, sprinkle with chocolate.
This gourmet dessert is served with a spoon. It turns out so thick that it is more convenient to eat than to drink. If you follow the figure and think about how to reduce the caloric content of the dessert, you can reduce the amount of sugar without adding it to the curd, or replace it partially with honey. Cottage cheese, cream and sour cream choose with the least fat. Replace the cream with milk is not worth it, because it can curl upon contact with sour juice.
Lingonberry and banana smoothie
- lingonberry - 150 g;
- banana - 100 g;
- kefir - 0, 2 l;
- honey - 5 ml;
- coconut chips (optional) - for decoration;
- vanillin - at the tip of the knife.
Method of preparation:
- Prepare the berry by sorting, washing and drying.
- Peel a banana, cut its pulp into circles.
- Melt the honey to a liquid state.
- Put the lingonberries and banana in the bowl of the blender, add honey and vanilla to them, pour kefir.
- Turn on the unit and turn the contents of its bowl into a homogeneous mass.
Spill smoothies in cocktail glasses, sprinkle with coconut flakes. Dessert for this recipe turns out delicious, fragrant and moderately high-calorie. It can be used as a snack. This delicacy will appeal not only to adults but also to children.
Smoothies made from frozen lingonberries with orange and apple
- frozen lingonberries - 0, 2 kg;
- apple - 0, 4 kg;
- orange - 0, 2 kg;
- unsweetened yogurt - 100 ml;
- honey - 5 ml.
Method of preparation:
- Remove the lingonberries from the freezer so that it has time to thaw half or completely.
- Peel the apples, cut the cores out of them. Pulp cut into cubes of medium size, put in a container for mixing products.
- Sprinkle cranberries on apples.
- Having melted the honey, pour it the berry.
- From the orange squeeze the juice, fill them with apples and lingonberries.
- Turn on the blender and chop the food in the bowl.
- Add the yogurt, whisk the mashed potatoes with it.
Smoothies for this recipe is useful and low-calorie. It can include in the diet of people leading the fight against obesity.
Lingonberry Smoothie is not just a healthy drink, but also an exquisite dessert, which no sweets will refuse.