Dough for dumplings is usually kneaded without yeast, so its preparation does not take much time, and even the hostess who has no culinary experience can get the expected result. However, some efforts to solve this problem will have to spend. The fine flour basis from which tasty products turn out, leaves only when dough is kneaded for a long time, not less than a quarter of an hour. If you do not want to spend on cooking a lot of energy, you can resort to using kitchen gadgets. The dough for dumplings in the bread maker turns out pliable, elastic, and its preparation does not give the hostess any trouble.
Cooking dough for dumplings in a bread maker is possible even for an inexperienced cook who is not familiar with the basics of baking skill. But even this smart unit will not do a miracle if the chef makes mistakes when preparing and choosing foods, as well as when they are laid in the capacity of the appliance. Knowing a few moments will get the best result.
- Flour for dumplings use high quality. From second-rate flour, they turn out unappetizing in appearance and have an unpleasant aftertaste.
- Flour the flour before making the dough. Experienced cooks do it even twice. The purpose of this manipulation is not only to rid the product of small litter and insect larvae. The main task is to saturate the flour with oxygen. After sifting, it becomes easy, it is easy to mix with other ingredients, preventing the formation of lumps. Dumplings from such flour turn out gentle.
- Eggs should be shaken with a fork before placing into the container of the bread maker. Milk, kefir or water before placing in the bucket of the device will not interfere with slightly warming up, at least to room temperature.
- Products are placed in the container of the bread machine in the order specified by the device manufacturer. Usually, liquid products are first placed in a bucket, then dry, but sometimes the order is reversed. You do not need to mix the ingredients, the bread maker will cope with this task much better.
- It is important not to forget to put on the paddle or paddles for mixing the dough, make sure that the internal container is installed correctly.
- The choice of the program for mixing the dumplings dough depends on the multicooker model. If the device has a single program for mixing the dough (“Dough”, “Kneading the dough”), you need to start it. If the unit has different programs for making yeast-free and unleavened dough, then you need to start the one that is intended for kneading dough without yeast. It can be called “Sweet dough”, “Noodles”, “Dumplings”.
- The time of kneading dough for dumplings in a bread maker may be different - it all depends on the specific program. Usually this process takes 20-30 minutes, but some programs run 1, 5 hours. If the dough is kneaded for an hour or more, it can be used immediately after cooking. If the program is short, after it is completed, the test is allowed to rest in the aggregate bowl for another half hour. During this time, the gluten contained in the flour has time to swell, and the dough becomes more malleable.
Dough for dumplings is prepared almost according to the same recipes as dumplings, but it should turn out to be more durable, since the filling of dumplings is more juicy. The goal is achieved by adding more eggs, including starch in the recipe, although this is not necessary.
Dough for dumplings on water in bread maker
- wheat flour - 0, 6 kg;
- water - 0, 3 l;
- chicken eggs - 2 pcs .;
- water - 0, 3 l;
- salt - 10 g;
- refined vegetable oil - 20 ml.
- Measure out the right amount of flour. Make it better with the help of kitchen scales, otherwise there may be significant errors that will result in too dense or too thin dough. If you were kneading dough with your hands, you could adjust the amount of flour, taking into account the resulting consistency of dough, but when cooking it in a bread maker, this will not work.
- Sift flour, preferably twice.
- Break eggs into a bowl, add boiled water to the room temperature, stir them with a whisk or fork.
- Pour the liquid mixture into the bread maker bucket, pour in the oil, pour the sifted flour on top. Add salt.
- Turn on the unit by selecting a program for preparing unleavened dough or universal, wait for it to finish.
If kneading dough lasted no more than half an hour, leave the dough to rest in the unit's capacity for 30 minutes, after which you can roll it out and form dumplings. If the dough was prepared in a universal mode, it can be used as intended immediately after the end of the program.
Dough for dumplings in bread maker with milk
- wheat flour - 0.5 kg;
- chicken eggs - 2 pcs .;
- milk - 0, 2 l;
- salt - 5 g;
- refined vegetable oil - 10 g.
- Heat the boiled or sterilized milk slightly, pour it into the container of the bread maker.
- In a clean bowl, shake the eggs, send them to the milk.
- Add vegetable oil to liquid products.
- Sift flour, sprinkle it over liquid ingredients, salt it.
- Start the bread machine by selecting a program for making unleavened dough. If there is no such program for this model of the unit, use the universal program for kneading dough.
After completion of the program, wait 20-30 minutes, then remove the dough from the bucket of the unit and proceed to the formation of dumplings.
Dough for dumplings on kefir in bread maker
- wheat flour - 0, 35 kg;
- kefir - 0, 2 l;
- chicken egg - 1 pc .;
- soda - 3 g;
- salt - 3 g.
- Remove the kefir from the refrigerator beforehand, so that it is warmed to room temperature by the time the dough is prepared.
- Shake the egg slightly with a fork.
- Place the egg and kefir in the container of the bread machine.
- Add sifted flour, soda and salt.
- Start the device by activating the appropriate program.
The dough on kefir turns out to be elastic even without adding butter, with a small number of eggs. You can use it almost immediately after mixing, waiting only 10-15 minutes.
The dough on the dumplings in the bread maker is easy to make. If you carefully follow the recommendations of the manufacturers of the device and do not deviate from the recipe, even an inexperienced cook will receive the expected result.